Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 02:59
For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
Say what you will the people that need to be awake havent a clue. The good people of this country are the ones getting pissed and ready to hit the streets and take care of this shit. im at the point where i think the left is putting this agenda out there to keeps us from going to the streets. Needs to be the EBS so the all of america knows
08:23 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 September, 03:20
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
i think you are the most awake. i also often think left has got their guys giving false info to keep folk from protesting etc france, italy etc many countries protesting dont see much happening in usa now mikitary resigning and wham china is there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396