Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Big Pharma doesnt want you to know things that will make you healthier because you would stop buying their evil shit!
Opinion incoming>>>>>

Nana is not a doctor so do your own research, but I use 10 to 12 oz of Tonic Water with Quinine each day to cleanse my pineal gland.
I can tell a significant difference when I use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/c...
09:13 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
15 April, 12:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
a patient cured is a customer lost

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 12:38
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Yep this is why they lie to us all the time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
14 April, 05:00
Wow, great info Nana! Definitely going to research more. Thank you! ☺️🤗

14 April, 11:45
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Some say that the quininne is a HCQ substitute but idk.

U.C. Patriot @UCPatriot
14 April, 03:57
To double the anti-inflammatory effects of the quinine and add flavor, I add tart cherry juice, which is also anti-inflammatory. Good stuff!

14 April, 04:19
In response U.C. Patriot to her Publication
😘😇

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
14 April, 04:20
In response U.C. Patriot to her Publication
Great advice U C patriot!!! And very true that helps with multiple problems!!!!!R Ricardo

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
14 April, 12:04
Ok, 10 to 12 oz a day, but for how long? Doesn't it have an issue with your liver in prolonged use?

14 April, 03:34
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Nana is not a doctor. Idk like I said research it. I was told no more than that daily. I have been drinking it for months with no ill affects. But that is just me.
I can tell a definite difference in how I feel and in my meditations if I miss it for even a couple of days.

Each person will need to research and discern for themselves.
I was told to limit it to that amount due to the fact that I have had heart issues b4, so it may be different for others. I dont recommend over taking anything. More is not always better.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
14 April, 10:18
Quercitin also works as an isotope like HCQ. Not sure how it affects the Pineal gland.
The frontline Drs can prescribe HCQ to you.

14 April, 11:48
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I take that daily as well 1/2 strength.
Thanks for sharing!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 11:49
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
ive been taking quercitin

Tamara Shea @tnmady
14 April, 09:28
where can i get Quinine besides tonic?

15 April, 12:08
In response Tamara Shea to her Publication
I get the tonic water at wal mart and krogers places like that. You can get it on amazon too but I thinjj it is much higher priced.

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 April, 12:10
In response Tamara Shea to her Publication
https://godskingdom.org/bl...
Heres a recipe....i never tried it im not allowed near the stove cause im fresh lol

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 April, 09:21
Something pushed me to start taking tonic water (sometimes with gin and lemon 😁) as the plandemic kicked off.

We now keep a sleeve in the fridge all the time.

I will drink it straight, my husband likes to mix it with cranberry juice.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 April, 12:15
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
before 2020, I had no idea that Tonic Water was actually a health tonic for anything useful.

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
15 April, 12:32
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Add Zinc tab.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

15 April, 12:18
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
😘😇💜😘

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
14 April, 09:17
Can I throw some Greygoose and lime in the tonic as well 😂

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
15 April, 12:07
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
Trying to be health concious but want relaxing beverage, add tonic water, 100% cranberry juice or tart cherry. Mimosa? Other suggestions welcome....

15 April, 12:23
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
Well I wouldn't mind that ever now and then myself, but I have heard that liquor reduces your frequency.
But hey Nana is all in for a little liquor induced low frequency every once in a while.

They also say eating meat of any kind reduces your frequency but Nana has not been able to give up my bacon and steaks and pork chops and shrimp and..... well you get the picture.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
14 April, 09:17
Started putting Tonic water with quinine in my daily healthy smoothies just a few months ago. Yes! 🎯 ☀️

15 April, 12:23
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
😁