Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 09:13
Big Pharma doesnt want you to know things that will make you healthier because you would stop buying their evil shit!
Opinion incoming>>>>>

Nana is not a doctor so do your own research, but I use 10 to 12 oz of Tonic Water with Quinine each day to cleanse my pineal gland.
I can tell a significant difference when I use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Something pushed me to start taking tonic water (sometimes with gin and lemon 😁) as the plandemic kicked off.

We now keep a sleeve in the fridge all the time.

I will drink it straight, my husband likes to mix it with cranberry juice.
09:21 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
15 April, 12:32
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Add Zinc tab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 April, 12:15
before 2020, I had no idea that Tonic Water was actually a health tonic for anything useful.

15 April, 12:16
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Nana didnt either well 2019.

15 April, 12:11
I do too but I just hold my nose and drink it down. I dont like the way it taste but I like the effects. I was warned agianst drinking over 10 to 12 oz per day tho

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 April, 12:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I only take a can every now and then, I get a craving for it, and have learned to trust that urge.

Pink Totter @Totter
14 April, 04:02
We've been putting it in concord grape juice... tastes like wine.

15 April, 12:15
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Nana likes the sound of that I drink grape juice anyway.
Some days I just mix all that shit up together that tastes bad and drink it down at one time some it only tastes bad once, like the beet powder and peptides with collagen powder. That shit all tastes bad to me so I throw it all in and only hold my nose once a day.