Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 09:13
Big Pharma doesnt want you to know things that will make you healthier because you would stop buying their evil shit!
Opinion incoming>>>>>

Nana is not a doctor so do your own research, but I use 10 to 12 oz of Tonic Water with Quinine each day to cleanse my pineal gland.
I can tell a significant difference when I use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
Ok, 10 to 12 oz a day, but for how long? Doesn't it have an issue with your liver in prolonged use?
12:04 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by E_McTwo in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 03:34
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Nana is not a doctor. Idk like I said research it. I was told no more than that daily. I have been drinking it for months with no ill affects. But that is just me.
I can tell a definite difference in how I feel and in my meditations if I miss it for even a couple of days.

Each person will need to research and discern for themselves.
I was told to limit it to that amount due to the fact that I have had heart issues b4, so it may be different for others. I dont recommend over taking anything. More is not always better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
14 April, 03:58
u can make your own syrup from grapefruit & lemon peels.. I saw a recipe.. it is used by lupus patients for preventing inflamation & immunity attacks.. the ivectimerin is a wormer.. kills cancer like fenbendiazole( read that study)

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
14 April, 06:59
Thanks for the reply, I have had 3 mild heart attacks and 1 mini stroke, so I think I'll stick with the low dose so to speak. Thanks :)