Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 09:13
Big Pharma doesnt want you to know things that will make you healthier because you would stop buying their evil shit!
Opinion incoming>>>>>

Nana is not a doctor so do your own research, but I use 10 to 12 oz of Tonic Water with Quinine each day to cleanse my pineal gland.
I can tell a significant difference when I use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
Can I throw some Greygoose and lime in the tonic as well 😂
09:17 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bmccanon in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 12:23
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
Well I wouldn't mind that ever now and then myself, but I have heard that liquor reduces your frequency.
But hey Nana is all in for a little liquor induced low frequency every once in a while.

They also say eating meat of any kind reduces your frequency but Nana has not been able to give up my bacon and steaks and pork chops and shrimp and..... well you get the picture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
15 April, 01:50
i hear that as well. I try to limit alcohol to weekends when I've bit more time for decalcifying.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 April, 08:49
As a practitioner of Applied Kinesiology, Dr. David R. Hawkins discovered that the reactions most people have to salt, sugar, and synthetic substances disappear in students after they have worked their way up to lesson #75 in A Course in Miracles.

“People seem to become immune to negative influences, as they are detected by Applied Kinesiology,” he says.

I did A Course in Miracles decades ago.

Cheers! 🍷

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
15 April, 12:07
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
Trying to be health concious but want relaxing beverage, add tonic water, 100% cranberry juice or tart cherry. Mimosa? Other suggestions welcome....