МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
05 April, 01:30
FAFO. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 January, 10:12
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I've watched so many folks destroy their kidneys with Coke, it's not funny.

I was addicted to Diet Coke (aspartame) & ended up giving myself fibromyalgia.

Once your kidneys go, you have to go onto a low-protein diet... No red meat or pork anymore... You have to avoid certain veggies, etc.

One friend employed me to cook the kidney diet for him & teach his wife, but they were impossible to deal with.

They had gone to Mexico. Betting he's dead now, because he refused to stop drinking Coke, even after he was hospitalized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 December, 04:54
arogant sob

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
01 September, 10:34
I haven't consumed Coke since hearing that they told their people to be less white. I also stopped drinking all carbonated beverages.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 January, 10:12
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Your bones & joints will thank you!

Data Gramma @Vic
01 September, 09:30
Don't touch the stuff....not even for a rum and coke!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 September, 09:24
Piece of Shit!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 September, 09:16
would you spend a few months in jail for a punch in nose?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 September, 09:39
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
May be longer! Jan 6th Political Prisoners! 😤

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
01 September, 10:35
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
No. I prefer to outsmart someone rather than cause them physical harm which would only reflect badly on me.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 August, 09:45
this POS can go fuck himself!
nobody wants your fake sugar water

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 August, 03:37
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I am less white but NOT cause they said so, got in the pool last weekend. lol

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 10:18
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Too bad for their little Agenda... that the homey that invented COKE was a WHITE Pharmacist! 🤦‍♀️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 August, 09:20
If everyone would stop drinking coke and pepsi and any other sodas many people would be much healthier. Soda makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to cancer and diabetes. Diabetes leads to cardiovascular disease, kidney problems, retinal problems. Soda also is deleterious to the bones leading to osteoporosis. Ever wonder why fast food places like McDonalds push soda products? Now you know.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
01 September, 09:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
EXACTLY!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 September, 10:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Outstanding Carol! ❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 April, 08:02
He means he sold his soul to darkness and secret society long ago. PROLLY in that level of lack thereof a bloodliner, possible useful idiot but useful idiot to hell, so they think, Satan has zero brains, like literally.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
13 April, 08:34
People shouldn't be drinking that toxic swill anyway. But I will boycott any company that engages in this sort of discrimination.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 April, 11:28
Was out to dinner tonight with a group of friends. Yep, we have been getting together sans masks in a public restaurant every Monday since the election. But, I digress.... a person ordered a Coke and another suggested that he order something else because we are boycotting Coca Cola. Loved watching that interaction. We are not only the news but we are strong in numbers and can effect change.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 April, 09:16
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 April, 10:44
there are many angry shareholders....

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 April, 04:43
ok patriots lets put them outta business. arrogant rich fucker can go to hell!!!

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
06 April, 07:45
An alternate. Kola like in Ni-kola Tesla. Q as in.....

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 April, 03:39
The arrogance.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 April, 11:37
Can't be good for you if it kills bugs.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 April, 11:44
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Also heard a while back that it dissolves rust and good for stained toilet bowl!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 December, 05:19
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
My mother-in-law said that, in grade school, they did an experiment. They put a nail in a glass of coke. It eventually dissolved the nail.

Sleet Sir @Sleet
05 April, 11:34

... ... @Trader_Kev
13 April, 07:36
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
wow its gonna be hard to ZERO OUT coke.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
13 April, 08:49
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
dr pepper is not a coca cola product. coca cola may distribute it but dr. pepper and 7up are there own company

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
05 April, 11:08
Make a bet? We shall see about that.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 07:55
I guess I will have to buy traditional rust cleaner now. Its a shame. The woka~cola worked so well to clean my chrome. Some say it works on toilets too. too. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Coca Cola Rust Removal [HQ] - YouTube

Just take some Diet or regular Coke, some foil, and scrub! A cheap and easy way to take rust and paint off chrome without having to take it anywhere but your...

Matt Boehm @Geebee
05 April, 06:37
Coke just leaves a bad taste in my mouth now, So Pepsi it is

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
06 April, 12:21
In response Matt Boehm to his Publication
pepsi is in the abotted fetal cells list in their products.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 April, 12:00
In response Matt Boehm to his Publication
Same poison, different label.