Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 August, 03:46
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
I want people to Boycott Walmart!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
They are all toxic, regardless of being WOKE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
18 April, 03:26
The same folks who own Coke own Pepsi too ..... and ALL OTHER major brand mass produced processed food products as well .... and, truth be known, could care less which one you 'choose' over the other since they've all got those same little 'natural flavors' that're making you sick over the long haul either way

sooooo ...

Blow up your TV, throw away your paper
Go to the country, build you a home
Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
Try and find Jesus on your own

https://genius.com/John-pr...

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 April, 04:45

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 January, 10:16
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
"No Deals"

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
14 April, 07:10
👊👊👊😁 Buh Bye Coke

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
go woke, get broke.

... ... @Trader_Kev
13 April, 07:39
coke/pepsi
versus
democrate/republican

same difference folks.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
05 April, 08:32
Pepsi products are not good either. Strange chemicals included in their products. SLS (Sodium Laurel Sulfate) for one. It is one of the main ingredients of most commercial soaps. Causes major problems for your eyes. And that is just one. For now I'll stick to Dr Pepper.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 January, 10:17
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
People are stupid, Odis.

They're still eating Cheerios & other cereals even though they're off the charts full of glyphosate (RoundUp) and they list TSP (trisodium phospate - a paint stripper) as an ingredient in the product!

Folks need to quit buying processed foods & go back to basic.

Grow a garden, get a few chickens, etc. MANY towns/cities now allow chickens (hens only) in folks' backyards.

You can find out more at RentAChicken.com

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
05 April, 08:20
FU COKE!

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
05 April, 07:42
for the love of all that is good PLEASE DO NOT ADD DR PEPPER to any of these list. This woman will lose her mind.....this woman is me I'm this woman!!!

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
05 April, 07:52
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
16 April, 09:36
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
Dr pepper is a coke product actually we shouldnt drink any of these but for a whole different reason than whats said out loud...Disturbing natural flavorings in alot of food we BUY .. I admit its taking me some time to wean down...

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
05 April, 05:03

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
05 April, 04:16
🗣HERE IS ANOTHER ONE PEEPS❗️Boycott❗️🤨

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
05 April, 08:48
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I am just curious do you know if the research has been done to confirm this is true before I share?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 04:14

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 December, 04:54
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
arogant sob

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 January, 10:12
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I've watched so many folks destroy their kidneys with Coke, it's not funny.

I was addicted to Diet Coke (aspartame) & ended up giving myself fibromyalgia.

Once your kidneys go, you have to go onto a low-protein diet... No red meat or pork anymore... You have to avoid certain veggies, etc.

One friend employed me to cook the kidney diet for him & teach his wife, but they were impossible to deal with.

They had gone to Mexico. Betting he's dead now, because he refused to stop drinking Coke, even after he was hospitalized.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
05 April, 03:49
pepsi drinkers enjoy the fetal cells

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
05 April, 03:43
Maybe they can ban cigarettes next!!

Stargazer Lily @Stargazer
05 April, 03:49
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
Yeah, no one ever talks about the dangers and downfalls of cigarettes. I suppose too many people are so dependent on those that they can't admit what happens when you smoke a pack, or even just one. I've never ever heard of cigarettes being good for anyone.

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
05 April, 03:41
BOYCOTT WALMART‼️IF HRC WON WE WOULD BE PUT IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS SET UP IN WALMARTS PARKING LOTS‼️😱😱😱😱EVER GIVEN-EVERGREEN OWNED BY THE CLINTONS AND WALMART‼️‼️INSANITY OF US SUBJECTING OURSELVES TO CORPORATIONS WANTING US DEAD MUST AND SHOULD STOP‼️

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 April, 04:20
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
I've wondered for a while how and why Walmart got so profitable and dominant in retail. 🤔

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
05 April, 03:32
PepsiCo is just as bad or worse than Coke. Pepsi was one of the first to add aborted fetal cells to theirsoft drinks as “ flavor enhancers”. Just stop drinking poison!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 April, 02:55
I agree with the coke stance but pepsi is reported to use featal tissue to enhance flavors. Stay away from both!

chore Toke @choretoke
05 April, 02:45
🗣Need to Boycott Pepsi as well PEEPS❗️

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
05 April, 03:55
I’m posting again 👇❤️. Helping to shine the 🔦

If we are going to boycott, it will be the whole fooking corporate world - they are poisoning us folks, what is hard to understand?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 April, 04:23

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 April, 02:45
Pepsi products have aborted fetal cells in them so no soda is our answer

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
05 April, 03:36
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Anything that has "Natural Flavoring" in the ingredients, has aborted fetal matter. It's used as sweetener. Always check ingredients before consumption, and reference FDA terminology and definitions. They use insects in some foods for coloring also.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 April, 02:42
That's not discernment; that's a knee-jerk reaction to people being called "too white." All of these companies abuse our bodies. If you are craving sodas, there's a reason. Cravings can reveal deficiencies in our cells or allergies.

I won't go on and on about the Krebs Cycle, but anything that interferes with that cycle hurts each cell of your body. The food companies know this. They interrupt that cycle by using glutaminate, citric acid, etc.

Just eat organic, whole foods (but not at Whole Foods).

https://www.sigmaaldrich.c...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Krebs Cylcle Trick How to remember krebs cycle FOREVER!! - YouTube

JOIN our channel for LECTURE HANDOUT & FLASHCARDS New Video on GLYCOLYSIS TRICK : https://youtu.be/C5wNfdWr4tkNEW VID ON KREBS CYCLE : https://youtu.be/o2h7...

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 April, 02:40
What does FAFO mean? I hate trying to guess these abbreviations.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
05 April, 02:36
No one needs Woka-Cola especially sold in Woka-Wallworld!

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
05 April, 02:27
I saved this from a while ago, it is a great visual when you even think of putting garbage food in your body. It will block you from the connection to the divine.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 April, 02:24
Eff all sodas. They are all immune killers.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 April, 02:13
Great to boycott Cola but that means that people are still shopping in Wallmart ????????????????They don´t know they are satanic pedo and working with Evergreen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 April, 02:09
This isnt that far from me...but i don't buy sodas and havent in years since i found out whats in them. They been poisoning us for a longggg time. and if you dont have a water filter at home, you need one now.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
05 April, 02:04
Just stop drinking the carbonated trash that they try to feed you. There is nothing nutritional in a bottle of this junk. Low vibration food, or maybe no vibration at all!