МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
05 April, 01:30
FAFO. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 04:14
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
If everyone would stop drinking coke and pepsi and any other sodas many people would be much healthier. Soda makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to cancer and diabetes. Diabetes leads to cardiovascular disease, kidney problems, retinal problems. Soda also is deleterious to the bones leading to osteoporosis. Ever wonder why fast food places like McDonalds push soda products? Now you know.
09:20 PM - Aug 03, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 September, 10:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Outstanding Carol! ❤️

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
01 September, 09:27
EXACTLY!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 August, 03:33
At the age of 30, I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Twice per year I cried as the pain in my hips felt like someone jabbing a knife in them and twisting it. It would last 72 hours. All I could do was sty still as any movement caused excruciating pain.

One night while in agony I watched an infomercial on TV and the guy was saying the number one cause of arthritis was Acidosis. The primary culprit was Carbonated water.

At the time I drank a 2 liter of Pepsi every day so I decided to try the Hypothesis and give up the Pepsi.. Within two weeks My joints in my hands stopped making noises. AND I have not had any pain in my hips since. That was 25 years ago.

I have a friend's daughter who today is going for hip surgery. Despite my pleas she drinks 2 liters of pop per day.

Cont..

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 August, 03:43
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
It's not only pop which causes this. ANYTHING with CARBONATED WATER in it is acidic and will DESTROY the sinew tissue which provides lubrication in your joints and then the inflammation will start.

This includes ALL FROM CONCENTRATE products. They use the same acidic water as Pepsi.

What you don't know that you don't know and are not told by Doctors who can't say anything bad about commercial products.

Why the push with Carbonated Water? It makes you thirsty so you drink more.