МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
05 April, 01:30
FAFO. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
BOYCOTT WALMART‼️IF HRC WON WE WOULD BE PUT IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS SET UP IN WALMARTS PARKING LOTS‼️😱😱😱😱EVER GIVEN-EVERGREEN OWNED BY THE CLINTONS AND WALMART‼️‼️INSANITY OF US SUBJECTING OURSELVES TO CORPORATIONS WANTING US DEAD MUST AND SHOULD STOP‼️
03:41 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by MAGNETGLOVE in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 April, 04:20
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
I've wondered for a while how and why Walmart got so profitable and dominant in retail. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
05 April, 04:33
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
AND WE ALWAYS HEAR THE SAME STORY HOW THESE PEOPLE GOT RICH❗️THE FIRST IS A FAVORITE OF MINE.....1.THEY WERE HOMELESS,(right .....and flowers don’t grow in sunlight) THEY WORKED AS A DISHWASHER, THEY just HAPPENED TO BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME, 🤪 If it wasnt for blah blah blah I wouldnt be an actress today but he saw something in me 🤮BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN JUST “just happened” to pull COURTNEY COX “a nobody”? at the time onto his stage AND THEN SHE BECAME A STAR OVERNIGHT etc etc‼️‼️.IT’S ALL BS FOLKS‼️ALL THIS IS STAGED AND RAN BY THE PEOPLE WHO WANT THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA! ALL THESE PLAYERS IMO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A PART OF THE DEEPSTATE OPERATION TO TAKE US DOWN! SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER‼️