Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
Trust the Plan. Every contingency planned for. No one ever said it would be easy or quick. We are part of the plan. Do your part. #wwg1wga 🌎 #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill #MAGA #trusttheplan #Trump #MAGA4Ever
01:24 AM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
16 April, 06:58
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
No prob! With the leadership of President Trump and General Flynn plus the support from Patriots worldwide our Military is unstoppable!!πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
16 April, 06:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 April, 06:36
such an excellent meme πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
09 April, 03:29
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
One of my favorites!!

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
06 April, 08:44
WRWY its a hard job, but each of us can spread Truths in real life. I've been suspended from Twitter, and Disabled from Facebook now, but watch me, I won't stop. The younger generation is counting on us. I do it for my little grands.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
05 April, 01:29
I believe we were all chosen to be living in this biblical time. We are all apart of this and should be doing our part even if it is sharing the truth to the sleep. I have been banned from FB permenamtly for truth telling, Made new accounts and was shut down within days. Twitter banned me too, made a new one to spread truth. i Never wear a mask anywhere, I refuse to neither does my kids, I talk to everyone I see in stores, Parking lots, etc. I tell them truth weather they believe it or not. I will continue to do my part. Big things are happening & you can feel it in the air.
Some people want it Now, I always say imagine the ones who have been awake since the 80’s and 90’s and still holding the line. We have to take back control we are the Voice, not them. If we all stand up they cannot stop us. I will Hold the Line no matter how long it takes.
Thanks Patriot for being a light.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 April, 08:28
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Agreed. No matter how long it takes.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
07 April, 06:50
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Amen, here on the island of Malta i speak out all the time there are folk who want to hear and are aware that something sinister is going on but oh my plenty who dont want to know rushing to get V so the can travel (or so they think they will be travelling !!) Two of our local newspapers have blocked me. likewise refuse to wear mask. Truth will prevail. God bless you all especially you folk in the USA in the front line

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 April, 01:27
The faces on our heros say it all!