Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 April, 01:24
Trust the Plan. Every contingency planned for. No one ever said it would be easy or quick. We are part of the plan. Do your part. #wwg1wga 🌎 #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill #MAGA #trusttheplan #Trump #MAGA4Ever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
05 April, 01:29
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I believe we were all chosen to be living in this biblical time. We are all apart of this and should be doing our part even if it is sharing the truth to the sleep. I have been banned from FB permenamtly for truth telling, Made new accounts and was shut down within days. Twitter banned me too, made a new one to spread truth. i Never wear a mask anywhere, I refuse to neither does my kids, I talk to everyone I see in stores, Parking lots, etc. I tell them truth weather they believe it or not. I will continue to do my part. Big things are happening & you can feel it in the air.
Some people want it Now, I always say imagine the ones who have been awake since the 80’s and 90’s and still holding the line. We have to take back control we are the Voice, not them. If we all stand up they cannot stop us. I will Hold the Line no matter how long it takes.
Thanks Patriot for being a light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
Amen, here on the island of Malta i speak out all the time there are folk who want to hear and are aware that something sinister is going on but oh my plenty who dont want to know rushing to get V so the can travel (or so they think they will be travelling !!) Two of our local newspapers have blocked me. likewise refuse to wear mask. Truth will prevail. God bless you all especially you folk in the USA in the front line
06:50 AM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brisha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bridget Lentin, click on at the bottom under it