Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:58
Many believe it all started with JFK. It started long before with Tesla.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
03 April, 07:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Just wanted to see how they looked side by side and felt it was worth sharing. It was the picture with Flynn and lightning that got me thinking...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
05 April, 03:37
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
If you are implying Veronika might be Marilyn that would make her 95.......... dam she's looking good for 95!!

Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
05 April, 01:04
there's this whole thing on twitter about Hollywood babies born from Marilyn's eggs... as well as Hugh Heffner

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 April, 10:01
I can do all things with the help of Jesus. Mighty, mighty God!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 April, 09:08
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Amen happy Resurection day!

Christina Maga @Christina71
03 April, 09:56
I was wondering. Sometimes I get "feeling's" from pictures, not as strong as meeting someone in person. I seen a photo of them together a few weeks ago (they were on a porch) and I felt a connection. I actually think many people feel the connections going on, and the fight to freedom. Amazing, and I'm so happy to be awake and paying attention, I feel sorry for the ones missing out.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 April, 09:04
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
If you know you know. Patriot she is a Warrior!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 April, 09:54
OK. Wow! She is not Marilyn. Marilyn was a man, and Veronica is clearly a woman. Please stop with this BS! Research Male to Female surgery and reasignment. Also, learn about forensics of male and female anatomy.