Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:58
Many believe it all started with JFK. It started long before with Tesla.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
03 April, 07:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Just wanted to see how they looked side by side and felt it was worth sharing. It was the picture with Flynn and lightning that got me thinking...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 April, 08:59
In response Desert Patriot to her Publication
Thought of this as well.

Christina Maga @Christina71
I was wondering. Sometimes I get "feeling's" from pictures, not as strong as meeting someone in person. I seen a photo of them together a few weeks ago (they were on a porch) and I felt a connection. I actually think many people feel the connections going on, and the fight to freedom. Amazing, and I'm so happy to be awake and paying attention, I feel sorry for the ones missing out.
09:56 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 April, 09:04
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
If you know you know. Patriot she is a Warrior!

Dario Lacic @CroPat
04 April, 09:11
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
That's a Patriot. In comparison to all those tens of millions of "patriots" sitting at their homes waiting for miracle while the country is being turned into pedo-satanic shit hole when soon will be forbidden to identify yourselves as American. Or any other nation. The liberals' feelings, you know.