Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Whitehats control the media that's why you keep hearing the story about Matt Gaetz. It's all playing out. Stop with the DS is still in control. Do you think Trump sat on his ass for the last 4 years. WAKE UP.
05:41 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pam Truth @pam65
22 April, 02:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
is gaetz good or bad? hope he's a good one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
13 April, 02:14
Nope i do not believe Trump sat on his ass I think he barely got time to sleep. We have the deepest gratitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
06 April, 12:08

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 03:23
It's a long movie....that's all..... WIN
TBIYTC!

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 April, 08:05
Is Matt a good guy? I've been off social for a few days. And, still can't post on my profile.

Just Meducky @Ducky
05 April, 07:11
I'm with you Ezra. Now, who is this woman between Gaetz and the other guy? I know him but the name slips my mind on days when I've a lot of info swimming around in my head.

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
05 April, 05:19
WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madden Smith @Madden04
04 April, 11:35
wake up? youre the one punping up march madness. so what happen that was so crazy in march???

now a bunch of shit gonna go down in april right?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 April, 11:41
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Looking good patriot with your support 👍 great job !

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
05 April, 05:27
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
right. hehehe

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 April, 10:49
💖Hearty korero (talk), tautoko (i support that)!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
04 April, 10:20

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 April, 03:01
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
💯 but for me, it's not moving forward but UP 🔝

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 April, 05:42
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
YEP and it does not mean sticking your head in the sand and pretending you are not here

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 April, 10:10
Sidney expresses disappointment in DJT.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 April, 10:39
think of what you are trying to say w this picture...

its all innuendo. if this is the 17 y old girl Gaetz allegedly paid for, why not just fucking have the balls to say that...? but ur not...

telling.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 01:30
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

03 April, 10:37
Trump sent Epstein packing from Mar a Lago fast but Gaetz just got engaged there in Dec 2020. (long after Barr started this investigation) Square that circle...

Bullshit.

03 April, 10:29
so i guess they are going to try matt gaetz's double, just like all the other doubles. who the fuck gave you assholes the right to put a fake joe bidan in office? thats by the book? by the constitution?

if you dont trust the people w the truth, we should not trust you.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 April, 10:31
they us quantum computer to map out timelines. this keeps the win perventage as 100% it is not a trust issue. without difficulty, people will not change and we will be here again in 30 years

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 April, 12:30
It's people like You with your WRETCHED attitude against the family you claim to be a part of... that we do not want left behind from the trash we're dying to see the end of! What do you know about the Constitution! The military has the power to arrest Everybody---> Yesterday! But doing that would end up more people getting hurt via riots etc. There is no government right now but whoever they are playing to be is showing their followers who they really are, very steadily. You should really behave yourself and stop trying to divide us!

03 April, 10:19
now q people are being hit cuz they are supposed to be antipedophile but are defending gaetz. this is fucked up.

funny i thought elite pedophilia was a conspiracy theory.

anyway ghosts made a shit load of claims to back up. show thg he money.

q supporters are being sold out, flynn made defamation case against cnn for calling him a q supporter.

i dont see any patriots avowing q now or in the future

03 April, 10:23
of course we are defending gaetz becsuse this is what the ds does n we dont have satisfactory proof of his alleged crimes at this time.

if he's guilty, get the noose by all means.

elites, good or bad are still elites n dont give a shit about those they are supposed to serve.

honestly id love to think trump cares about the nation, then again he spent a decade on a trashy low class reality show.

03 April, 10:10
fuck this shit, either the white hats come clean or ordinary folks are going to b forced to conclude you are just another manipulative elite.

for fucks sake a flat earth with a crystal dome? ever see the shadow of the earth on the moon during a solar eclipse?

03 April, 11:50
Behold Flat Earth

Operation Que @OperationQ
04 April, 03:27
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍"The Black Nobility Jesuit Order: Founders of Fascism, Freemasonry, Illuminati, The Vatican & Zionism"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Mary Kkk @Mary
03 April, 08:39
This is so confusing 🍿😐

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Beekie Girl @Beekie
03 April, 07:54
Why do think the media never showed the crowd size at Trump rallies? Full white hat control!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 April, 07:18
WHEN did that happen? We didn't know!

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
03 April, 06:43
? So Matt is guilty? Come on

Jamie Barlow @Flyinby2
03 April, 09:18
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
What might this be about?
https://www.theamericancon...

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
05 April, 05:34
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
It's all a ruse.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 April, 06:41
If Whitehats control the media, then why allow the continued shoveling of BS? My husband, a Sheeple, eats it up with a spoon in each hand. It feeds right into his belief system

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 April, 10:32
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
you are too early in this movie. the plot twist has not happened yet

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
05 April, 08:16
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
that hurts the worst..my family
does too and getting worse!

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
03 April, 06:36
Looks like a bad photoshop to me

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 April, 06:23

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
03 April, 06:18
Even if you appeared to be on the side of good, if you messed with the children, you deserve to pay.
I am not up to date on the ins and outs of this Gaetz story and it makes me sad as he has seemed good-along with Cotton, Hawley, Cruz and others.
But the safety and security of our children is sacred. Period.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 April, 06:17
arse...keep it politically correct lol😄

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
03 April, 06:13
White hats play a very convincing game then also. Must be because they have the playbook, or they rewrote it.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
03 April, 06:09
hear, hear Ezra. I give no voice, energy or attention to the doubters and critics who reveal their faithlessness and bring nothing to the battlefields.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 April, 06:20
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
only faith...goes into battle...'Shields Up'..!!

Donna Martin @Meme17
03 April, 06:08
Why does Matts head look funny 😳. Is this photoshopped?

First Bite @SnakeEater
03 April, 06:07

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 April, 06:58
In response First Bite to his Publication
So is Roger Stone mixed up in this, a whitehat there to capture the bad guy, or just a bystander?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 April, 07:16
In response First Bite to his Publication
That is either the actor Matt or the real one is innocent but the story opens up the door for the real bad guys.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
03 April, 05:54
who is the other guy in the pic?

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
03 April, 06:00
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
Just asked my husband same question - he thinks some Louis/Lewis guy indicted for child trafficking?