Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:41
Whitehats control the media that's why you keep hearing the story about Matt Gaetz. It's all playing out. Stop with the DS is still in control. Do you think Trump sat on his ass for the last 4 years. WAKE UP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
think of what you are trying to say w this picture...

its all innuendo. if this is the 17 y old girl Gaetz allegedly paid for, why not just fucking have the balls to say that...? but ur not...

telling.
10:39 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Publius1787 in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 01:30
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rain Man @RainMan
04 April, 02:28
Crap, IDK. Is she a Chinese spy or another DMV victim from Gaetz roommate? I do know most of the players have changed their own appearances and this pic of Gaetz is way different.

Just Meducky @Ducky
05 April, 06:22
If Gaetz is dirty, the President knew a long time ago, and he's showing us now. I haven't looked at this story because frankly, I'm not interested beyond the fact that he's an elected politician & the money he gets from me is concerning.