Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:41
Whitehats control the media that's why you keep hearing the story about Matt Gaetz. It's all playing out. Stop with the DS is still in control. Do you think Trump sat on his ass for the last 4 years. WAKE UP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by bestdayever16 in this post can reply
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
05 April, 05:34
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
It's all a ruse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Barlow @Flyinby2
03 April, 09:18
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
What might this be about?
https://www.theamericancon...

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
04 April, 08:14
In response Jamie Barlow to his Publication
I understand but we all have to be very careful because if you look at it realistically he’s been a huge defender of Donald Trump and has been exposing many truths. The three letter agencies are very powerful and you can do a lot of damage and trying to steer someone. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume he’s guilty. I have a very powerful intuition and I just get a good feeling about him. I guess time will tell and God judges all I understand but we all have to be very careful because if you look at it realistically he’s been a huge defender of Donald Trump and has been exposing many truths. The three letter agencies are very powerful and you can do a lot of damage and trying to steer someone. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume he’s guilty. I have a very powerful intuition and I just get a good feeling about him. I guess time will tell and God judges all