Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:41
Whitehats control the media that's why you keep hearing the story about Matt Gaetz. It's all playing out. Stop with the DS is still in control. Do you think Trump sat on his ass for the last 4 years. WAKE UP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
now q people are being hit cuz they are supposed to be antipedophile but are defending gaetz. this is fucked up.

funny i thought elite pedophilia was a conspiracy theory.

anyway ghosts made a shit load of claims to back up. show thg he money.

q supporters are being sold out, flynn made defamation case against cnn for calling him a q supporter.

i dont see any patriots avowing q now or in the future
10:19 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Publius1787 in this post can reply
03 April, 10:23
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
of course we are defending gaetz becsuse this is what the ds does n we dont have satisfactory proof of his alleged crimes at this time.

if he's guilty, get the noose by all means.

elites, good or bad are still elites n dont give a shit about those they are supposed to serve.

honestly id love to think trump cares about the nation, then again he spent a decade on a trashy low class reality show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 10:25
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
im ready to return to my pre q days, trust no one, government should never b trusted, thats most of the essence of the founding.