Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
How do you unite Republicans and Democrats? It's simple, you arrest both Democrats and Republicans who are guilty for their crimes (about 98% of them). Then you bring out some uniters that everyone thinks are dead but are really alive. Now that would be a party like 1999.😎
05:06 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 July, 01:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Add to that- real confessions- real evil idiots blubbering live
on a secured stage..but yes this would work and there would
be those that need to be convinced of those thought to be
dead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 01:39
That would be absolutely awesome!!!!!!
That would definitely unite our country.
I am focusing on that because I am really struggling. I will keep going but I know we are all struggling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
23 July, 01:32
Would really luv to get together with all the anon up family and unite for this special celebration! Epic!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 October, 06:49

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
15 October, 07:13
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
WTF???

Soul Shine @soulshine
23 July, 03:33
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Wow! Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed checking out his videos.
Like this one - knowledge is power, you and space travel...

https://www.tiktok.com/@ch...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 October, 03:26
1999 you say .... yipppeee!!!! Do it Q - make it happen !

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
03 October, 03:17
This grandma is gonna take off jogging and praising GOD!!! There will be no stopping it! Probably alot of shouting🏃‍♀️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 August, 10:47
Being a cynical pessimist I have trouble seeing the reality of this scenario. However, I honestly believe this would be the only solution that would be effective.
Ain't no harm in dreaming big.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
15 April, 03:47
We will party like it's 1999. I can't wait because I saw it in my dream. The beautiful white doves flying too.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
15 April, 03:41

Tammy Jukovich @Ahncj55
14 April, 11:33
😊 lets finish this EBA

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
14 April, 11:33
Please let it be so. 💜

Denise Gee @Aynaia
14 April, 08:16
110% holding the line & trusting The Plan BUT one thing kinda confuses me, with all the CGI & realistic masks & all, HOW will we be able to trust that the returning dead celebrities are truly them?
Honest question

14 April, 08:08
Yes that would be :). What would be even better is to learn that all of our loved ones who took the vaccines will be OK and can party with us. Even though they all abandoned us and made fun of us, we love them with all our hearts. I for one can't celebrate unless it truly is #wwg1wga . That is my prayer and wish.

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
09 April, 10:33
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! HELL YEAH! WOO WOO🤜⚡🤛🎶🎵🎤

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 April, 11:36
Also by showing some big name Democrats and Republicans are actors in the movie and are white hats and all in on the plan! 🇺🇸

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
07 April, 11:31
For the love of God, if only to get y'all to stop repeating the same tired ass bullshit over and over again every damn day, please lets get this over with.... I cant stand the repetitive statements

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 11:22
Now would be good!

14 April, 08:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
:) I think I would love to put you in the director's chair.

JoJo Max @JoJoMax
06 April, 11:00
What's special about year 1999? Except for the bankruptcy that the US Government files every 70 years and the last one being 1999, I don't know what's the bid deal about 1999.

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
06 April, 03:58
Agreed, if we still do not have proof then Lord please help us

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
05 April, 07:50
I'm all about this idea

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
05 April, 05:46
I can't wait :D

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
05 April, 11:15
Yes, yes, and yes, 100%.

05 April, 03:53
If that is a hint that Prince is still alive, I will be so excited!!!! I was a huge fan of his. He was such a musical genius . . . such talent! I always had a soft spot in my heart for him. I can't think of a better way to unite the people. I so cannot wait. Love Michael too. There are a few more singers that I pray are really alive. What a time to be alive!!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 07:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
SO SAD

robin fineman @RobinD
05 April, 10:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
There are many ppl we thought were "suicided' 'killed in
plane, car, helo, and OD's" that are with POTUS!!!
The amount of talent is stunning! The amt of ppl POTUS
has somehow saved is going to blow EVERYONE away.
Before the masks they hid behind their cell phones.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 April, 03:30
What a thriler Shall I wear my blue swade shoes and prepair for true niervana

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 April, 03:27
And more!!!

Priscilla Clark @LadyDrake
04 April, 11:00
Hmm...JFK, Jr., MJ, guess we can't have Elvis (has left the building), JS but don't think he is a uniter, Kappy. Who else has been arkancided who might come to the party? (Will DJT's brother appear from protection?)

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 April, 10:47

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 April, 08:02
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Rod thinks he’s all that and a bag of chips, looking forward to that thugs tribunal. 🤣🤣🤣

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 April, 06:29
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
SHE IS JUST ANOTHER CORRUPT BAR CLOWN !!

Madden Smith @Madden04
04 April, 10:44
Ghost man...you said alot of shit would go down in march madness. now your talking anout arrests that didnt happen.

😂“virus gone in april”
everyone needs to stop feeding into GhostZra shit. this whole thing is a flop. trump will come back forsure but they dont know shit. no one does. trump is not sharing intel with ghostezra, so why are we believing him so much?

05 April, 07:27
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
OH! COME PLEASE!!! OH ! OH ! NOW I SEE CLEARLY ! WHATS GOING ON HERE !! OH ! NOW I GET IT ! 😕
PLEASE STOP YOUR ANTISEMITIC DISCURSE!

05 April, 07:29
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
🤣😁
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#QANON

NOW EVERYBODY ATTACKING TO THE POOR #RABI BEN #kennedy FROM THE 17 th lost #TRIBE OF THE #LARP

WHY? 😕 EH ? .
ANTISEMITIC !!! FULL FLEDGE ANTISEMITISM !!
🤣😁

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 April, 09:56
BOTH PARTIES🆘🆘🆘