Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:06
How do you unite Republicans and Democrats? It's simple, you arrest both Democrats and Republicans who are guilty for their crimes (about 98% of them). Then you bring out some uniters that everyone thinks are dead but are really alive. Now that would be a party like 1999.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 03:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If that is a hint that Prince is still alive, I will be so excited!!!! I was a huge fan of his. He was such a musical genius . . . such talent! I always had a soft spot in my heart for him. I can't think of a better way to unite the people. I so cannot wait. Love Michael too. There are a few more singers that I pray are really alive. What a time to be alive!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
05 April, 08:43
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
what are you saying??What is this suppose to be?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 08:52
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
PSPmspsm psmms
no words 🤷‍♂️😌
DISSAPOINT
maybe the word