Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:06
How do you unite Republicans and Democrats? It's simple, you arrest both Democrats and Republicans who are guilty for their crimes (about 98% of them). Then you bring out some uniters that everyone thinks are dead but are really alive. Now that would be a party like 1999.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Soul Shine @soulshine
23 July, 03:33
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Wow! Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed checking out his videos.
Like this one - knowledge is power, you and space travel...

https://www.tiktok.com/@ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 July, 03:58
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Amazing. He is the best Robin Williams impersonator, He looks like Robin, even has similar mannerisms.
Hmm. maybe it's him?
😿?
Thank you for sharing this as I don't have an account there.

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
15 October, 07:13
WTF???

15 October, 07:33
In response Terry Andrews to his Publication
Even Andrew Breitbart!
Witness Protection survivors.
I could be wrong but I hope not.
Apparently there are many more who are alive.

15 October, 06:52

15 October, 06:51
THE BIRD CAGE.
FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER.