Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:06
How do you unite Republicans and Democrats? It's simple, you arrest both Democrats and Republicans who are guilty for their crimes (about 98% of them). Then you bring out some uniters that everyone thinks are dead but are really alive. Now that would be a party like 1999.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
If that is a hint that Prince is still alive, I will be so excited!!!! I was a huge fan of his. He was such a musical genius . . . such talent! I always had a soft spot in my heart for him. I can't think of a better way to unite the people. I so cannot wait. Love Michael too. There are a few more singers that I pray are really alive. What a time to be alive!!!
03:53 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
05 April, 10:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
There are many ppl we thought were "suicided' 'killed in
plane, car, helo, and OD's" that are with POTUS!!!
The amount of talent is stunning! The amt of ppl POTUS
has somehow saved is going to blow EVERYONE away.
Before the masks they hid behind their cell phones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 07:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
SO SAD

Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
05 April, 08:43
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
what are you saying??What is this suppose to be?