Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
29 March, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 March, 11:47
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
LOTS of us have been watching this for more than 40 years!

Now maybe people understand a bit better why we're cranky sometimes!

We're tired of watching the evil ones winning because the rest won't wake up!

Some of us are too old to fight, but we can still shoot straight as ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
29 March, 12:13
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Had my left foot nearly severed off a few years ago and it was reattached. Can't run anymore unless a bear is chasing me but other than that have been at the range perfecting my shot with a professional trainer. When I was a teenager, I used to be a sharp shooter on a teenage competitive rifle team sponsored through the Army. Didn't wear glasses then but I do now but guess what? I'm back and shooting just as straight as I did when I was younger just can't move as fast. Don't need to move fast to hit the target just need to protect the your physical core. I'm ready if need be.

This push for mandatory vaccine, vaccine passport, etc. has me questioning if Trump doesn't step in soon we may end up taking action ourselves because I'll be damned they aren't gonna stop me from going to the supermarket, walking on a beach or just being in public. If they were fool enough to take the jab many should begin dropping like flies from what it's doing to their immune systems.

I can't run, either. My right tibia/fibula were shattered into 12 pieces!

Add to that I'm now fat from being off the farm for 10 years...
12:19 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
29 March, 12:22
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
But we sure as hell can shoot straight and hit the moving target. I can't wait for the med beds to come out looking forward to being restored to good health.
My brother has a metal sign similar to this and it states "smile, wait for the flash".

29 March, 12:45
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I like your brother's sign!

I'm a collector of good signs.

I have one (not digital) that says:

Trespassers will be shot &
Survivors will be shot again!