Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
29 March, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
LOTS of us have been watching this for more than 40 years!

Now maybe people understand a bit better why we're cranky sometimes!

We're tired of watching the evil ones winning because the rest won't wake up!

Some of us are too old to fight, but we can still shoot straight as ever!
11:47 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
26 August, 10:42
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Right there with ya!! Cant run anymore but my mouth works great and my determination to fight evil is through the roof. I will fight any way i can, i make lots of phone calls and tell everyone i can. But mostly i PRAY PRAY PRAY cause and an older lover of God, i got me some spiritual power and i use it!! Love all my fellow patriots, so glad to be here with you all!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 September, 02:35
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
YES!!!

That's what I do best these days, if we're fighting.

Gotta get the FORCE after those nasty ones!

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
29 March, 12:30
Amen to that. I think most of us have known our whole lives that there was something behind the curtain. Most of it we kept to ourselves because we just never saw a way out. Until now.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
29 March, 12:13
Had my left foot nearly severed off a few years ago and it was reattached. Can't run anymore unless a bear is chasing me but other than that have been at the range perfecting my shot with a professional trainer. When I was a teenager, I used to be a sharp shooter on a teenage competitive rifle team sponsored through the Army. Didn't wear glasses then but I do now but guess what? I'm back and shooting just as straight as I did when I was younger just can't move as fast. Don't need to move fast to hit the target just need to protect the your physical core. I'm ready if need be.

This push for mandatory vaccine, vaccine passport, etc. has me questioning if Trump doesn't step in soon we may end up taking action ourselves because I'll be damned they aren't gonna stop me from going to the supermarket, walking on a beach or just being in public. If they were fool enough to take the jab many should begin dropping like flies from what it's doing to their immune systems.

29 March, 12:19
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I can't run, either. My right tibia/fibula were shattered into 12 pieces!

Add to that I'm now fat from being off the farm for 10 years...

29 March, 12:00
Never too old to fight for freedom! At 70 I am still at ready!

29 March, 12:08
Good on ya!

Bet you're totally stocked up, too!

Nana **** @Zoochini
29 March, 12:17
I’ll be 68 soon, and will be with you!

29 March, 11:49
Yes many others longer I have been on this path for 55 years

29 March, 11:52
I get amused sometimes at the level of impatience coming from the 30-somethings...