Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 November, 02:53
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Yep not all heros where capes but most have that last name and jr beside it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 June, 06:26
A true American hero in so many ways. ThanQ Mr. Robert Kennedy.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
26 August, 12:09
There is no alternative.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 May, 07:24

Happy Days @Sun2516
27 May, 09:09
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ‘†πŸ‘

☠️

Rose May @Rose926
15 May, 05:29
Amen Robert!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 May, 01:31
I can't begin to imagine what a toll this has taken on your lives, but one thing is certain, I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 May, 01:17
Til death do us part hun.
We are all in!
Fearless!
Seen the other side nothing to fear there!

But Nana thinks that we have already won, and God has seen enough of his children come to him in service and sincerity that the Armageddon is not for now.

If I am wrong, well I will see ya on the other side cause we will be reincarnating some where else.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 June, 06:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen to this , Nana!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 May, 08:43
Great times are coming, we all have been waiting for the great awakening. Many of us always knew this was going to be the finale. Hopefully, glorious days ahead will be how this all ends. No more harm to our beautiful, innocent Children. Father, lift all up iin the Light of Victory.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 03:18

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 May, 09:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I don't trust this site. They never provide sources....like CNN never supplies sources

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 March, 03:01
Melania & Trump dine with THE REAL"Divine in Rome. SCARED Ca=ba=l members CAN'T LOOK AT ST. GERMAINE - YouTube

It's long been known to many that we are receiving Divine and ET intervention in the battle to drain the "swamp. Now and again world leaders have to be reign...

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
11 May, 08:28
Creepy.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 May, 07:42
oooohhh that is interesting...

and I love the SILVER dress coms ✨

deb burk @PatriotsMom
30 March, 08:33
right there with you Robert

deb burk @PatriotsMom
30 March, 08:33
right there with you Robert

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 March, 12:04

29 March, 12:03

29 March, 12:03

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
29 March, 11:53

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 March, 12:27
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God Bless You πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God Wins donated @GR2021
12 May, 09:04
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 March, 11:52

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
29 March, 12:02
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
#MAGA #WINNING#Draintheswamp

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
29 March, 11:51
5:5 .....😎

29 March, 12:07
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
POR EL CULO TE LA HINCO

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 March, 11:47
LOTS of us have been watching this for more than 40 years!

Now maybe people understand a bit better why we're cranky sometimes!

We're tired of watching the evil ones winning because the rest won't wake up!

Some of us are too old to fight, but we can still shoot straight as ever!

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
29 March, 12:30
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Amen to that. I think most of us have known our whole lives that there was something behind the curtain. Most of it we kept to ourselves because we just never saw a way out. Until now.

Sherry Slape @sslape
26 August, 10:42
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Right there with ya!! Cant run anymore but my mouth works great and my determination to fight evil is through the roof. I will fight any way i can, i make lots of phone calls and tell everyone i can. But mostly i PRAY PRAY PRAY cause and an older lover of God, i got me some spiritual power and i use it!! Love all my fellow patriots, so glad to be here with you all!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!