Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Ask people who's team they're on. If they won't claim God in Heaven or Jesus Christ, you know what team they're on.

The final stages of this battle is good vs evil and we need to undersrand who our teammates are.
06:30 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 March, 06:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Just mentioning the name of Jesus burns their ears. This is a spiritual battle. If people are not filled with the Holy Spirit and truly invite Jesus into their hearts then no matter how good they think they are, or how much they go to church, or know Bible verses, they will not be allowed to enter God's kingdom. It's pretty simple. Folks are still in the dark and need to hear that God always loves and wants them. Their choice to follow or reject.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
29 March, 01:23
All glory to the father AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
29 March, 01:16
Amen!

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
29 March, 12:58
i choose the Lord Jesus Christ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 11:07
Guess he blocks everyone he doesnt agree with, sad really.
God is real!
Jesus is real!
Time to decide.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
29 March, 01:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Who blocked you?

James Mays @wLandJforAll
28 March, 11:01

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
28 March, 10:59
Praise be to Jesus!

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
28 March, 10:58
Time is short, truth is necessary. I've even asked what God do they serve...the ease and time answering tells me too. Yes, God is my heavenly Father and Jesus Christ my Lord and savior.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 March, 10:56
Amen.

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
28 March, 10:49
Good V Evil 🤔

💧#1489
💧#1749
💧#2298
💧#2751

Good > 111 > 💧#111

Evil > 666 > 💧#666

Pics x7 >>>>>>>

Happy Days @Sun2516
28 March, 10:40
Just a heads up Note:
To those that feal provoked to...
" Take things into their own hands"
Think it through.
Do you think maybe you are actually being provoked to do exactly that?
hmm?🤔
Be smarter than
The real enemy.
You have to go in the opposite direction than what is being out in the message than all of our collective enemy is pushing on humanity.
All of the negative that we hear everyday we share with each other.
Somehow it all matters in turning our corrupt world into a place where healing flows rapidly.
Who among us doesn't need some type of healing?

God Speed @GodSpeed1221
28 March, 10:42
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Well said. 🙏🏻❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 March, 11:25
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Faith under pressure. Sounds like a whole lota DIAMONDS in America’s (humanity’s) future. God has got this. Always wondered what it was like to witness God moving among his people...to see Abraham, Moses or David being used by God to accomplish his will on Earth. The destruction of evil and the saving of those that trust in the Lord of Hosts. We need to really pay attention now because God is moving on behalf of humanity. Breaking chains and freeing poor souls abused and enslaved for only God himself knows how long. WE HAVE MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR. HE INHABITS THE PRAISE OF HIS PEOPLE! When you pray, don’t forget to PRAISE.
In Jesus name, Amen.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 March, 10:36
I AM A Child of God. God Is Real, With Real Eyes, I Know, Feel WIthin You, Look, Real-Eyes, This Is Truth. God Is All of Everything.
❤️🙏✝️
https://anonup.com/thread/...
#wwg1wga #GodWins #Jesus Saves.

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
28 March, 09:18
From the begining of Salvation History to the End of the Ages. 📜

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 09:05
spirit testing

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
28 March, 08:56
It’s literally separating the sheep (of the Good Shepherd) and the goats just as the scriptures say. We are known by our fruit.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
28 March, 11:34
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thank you for this post. I had a very strange dream last night about a lion chasing goats and I couldn't figure it out until now.

Jim Gordon @Drifter
28 March, 08:45
team god!

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
28 March, 08:10
amen brother. everything else is noise.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 March, 08:08
Final stages? Right now and today we have absolutely nothing. No justice. No public arrests. No President. No country. The time for hand wrining and babbling on and on about this fake good vs evil deal is long over. They are KILLING us!

Come on, folks! WAKE THE FUCK UP! Let's go to DC and end this entire mockery ourselves......since we now ALL know Doinald John Trump simply doesn't have the will to finish!

LET'S GO!

Storm Bringer @Elric
28 March, 10:26
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Right, I agree. However last time I called #doqholliday on these type issues, he finds it easier to block than answer questions.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
28 March, 10:33
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Hey, That Man Gave Up Everything For Us! A Little Respect! Patience, It Isnt Our Timeline Its Those Actually Fighting This Evil! President Trump Knows What Hes Doing!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 March, 07:51
. You got Thank right! The Light is where I want to Shine! #GodWinsALWAYS Be the Light! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
28 March, 07:48
i am on Gods Team!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 March, 07:40

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
28 March, 10:46
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Praise be to Jesus!

Law & Physics @physics171
28 March, 07:35
TO Satan worshippers Satan is God.
To luciferains lucifer is God.
Thousands of gods, and people choose their God is the right God?
These evil worshipers the Lord is their God.
To Many God is intelligent energy, a frequency, vibration that produces life, at golden ratio, that is prove with physics, science, testable functions.
Life is created by fractals, Golden ratio, proven.

Law & Physics @physics171
28 March, 07:32
Will you supply evidence of what god is?
What is god?
Who is god?
How to prove God?
Very deceptive and misleading post to say the least.

Val Alb @meyeow
28 March, 10:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
You need to live John 3:16.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 10:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Well what Nana can tell you is that decades ago I had a NDE and for a time was a light energy being that was infinate among other things.
What I can also tell you is that I had a vision of God a few months ago saw him myself and he was not a man he was golden light energy & he spoke to me.
This is the only proof that I need.
To each their own.😇

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
28 March, 07:12
True That!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
28 March, 11:04
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
Amen Patriot!

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
28 March, 07:10
God 100 percent!!

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
28 March, 07:00
Amen!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 06:52
GOD IN HEAVEN, JESUS IS HERE WITH US I JUST FEEL HIM!!!🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷GOD IS SO GREAT!!!🌷🌷🌷JESUS I LOVE YOU SO!!!!🌷🌷🌷🌷

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 March, 06:47
I am surrounded by people who hate God.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 06:55
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
me too. if they wont join, sometimes you have to protect yourself like👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
28 March, 06:37
AMEN!

As it was said, "I'd rather stand with God and be judged by the world than to stand with the world and be judged by God."

Our savior, Jesus! Prince of Peace!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 March, 06:35
I'm on Team Jesus!