Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 06:30
Ask people who's team they're on. If they won't claim God in Heaven or Jesus Christ, you know what team they're on.

The final stages of this battle is good vs evil and we need to undersrand who our teammates are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Will you supply evidence of what god is?
What is god?
Who is god?
How to prove God?
Very deceptive and misleading post to say the least.
07:32 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 10:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Well what Nana can tell you is that decades ago I had a NDE and for a time was a light energy being that was infinate among other things.
What I can also tell you is that I had a vision of God a few months ago saw him myself and he was not a man he was golden light energy & he spoke to me.
This is the only proof that I need.
To each their own.😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 10:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did you have an accident?

Val Alb @meyeow
28 March, 10:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
You need to live John 3:16.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 March, 10:30

Do you know the difference between Good and Evil? (rhetorical)

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
28 March, 10:22

what is God: Love
who is God: I am the A and the Z, the beggining and ending of all things,says God,the all powerful one who is,and was,and is coming again.
how to prove God: Try to disprove God.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 March, 07:47

Actually, I think we might all be surprised, if the tech gets out. A physicist named Ryan D. White, who was working with space economist Molly McCaully (who was killed), found a background frequency when doing clean up work for the government scientists trying to capture the "sound" from the big bang. Anyhow, he said no matter where they looked for it, they found it in everything. Bar none. He believes it is the actual "voice/frequency" of god. Apparently the Obummer administration classified the work and possibly sold the tech to Iran..who shared it with the Vatican to create a one world religion. Just saying. There is lot's of open source info on this guy and the gal....she was killed because she was the original person who uncovered vote flipping using satellites.

28 March, 07:49
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
If main stream pushes theoretical physics, its a lie...

28 March, 07:52
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
physicist named Ryan D. White, Hmm, Will you post link of this Ryan?