Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.
01:57 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 June, 12:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Circa 18 mths (mid-1988) be4 she was ousted was told by a client that she'd be ousted from office n what wud happen next in pol - it did, almost exactly.
Knew the system was corrupt thereafter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
23 May, 08:20
A Charlie and Colleen Freak video that showed President Trump taking out all the evil leaders of the world. That was about a year and a half ago. I’ve not had any fear since then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
23 May, 08:19
The Bible Truth was 1st for me, then Natural Healing, then 911, - Q, etc...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 May, 08:02
things just never added up, then 9/11 opened the floodgates

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
23 May, 02:25
A friend FB posting in Aug 2020 about child trafficking woke me up to start asking questions...HOW could this be a $150B+ /yr industry?! Who is being trafficked...by whom...for what?? And WHY am I not hearing this in the media? The rabbit holes of questions haven’t stopped since, and I was fortunate enough to be waking up a few weeks before all the #’s were censored! I learned SO much from anon Patriots and I’m forever grateful! Know you all were blessing others with truth in ways you’ll never know🙏🏼👊🏼❤️

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
23 May, 02:08
governments dictatorshiip on healthy food eg the year they told us eggs are bad and lowfat diets are key but we got sicker and fatter , then all the magical viruses appearing every year around the same time .

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
23 May, 01:16
9/11

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 May, 01:10
JFK assination, the David Koresh(waco) Branch Davidian and Ruby Ridge...... sucked me right in!! have not stopped since!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
23 May, 12:41
the plumber in texas truck in “afghanistan” racing across the desrt with assault rifles mounted to it...🤦‍♂️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 May, 12:37
Seeing an incredible display of Foo Fighters when I was about 8, that was 35 years ago... questioned everything since that night!

STEPHANIE MATTHEWS @SMatty
21 April, 03:13
Watching jets make grid patterns across the sky and a gorgeous, sunny day become overcast an hour later. Keeping track of the number of days it rained and then searching the internet for contrails and happening upon "chemtrails" instead. Telling others what I'd discovered only to have them say, "Those are contrails and we've been seeing them since we were kids. You're just noticing them now?" Trying to explain the difference and being laughed at. Having chemtrails lead to fluoride, mercury, vaccines... it really snowballed from there!

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
22 April, 06:11
In response STEPHANIE MATTHEWS to his Publication
When Obama became president the spraying over my home (central PA) became a daily disgusting event. Beautiful blue skies would be covered in a matter of an hour or two and everything would congeal into ugly gray. So I began researching, Turns out a Penn Sate professor was one of those involved in developing this geo-engineering. You can find conferences where they talk about it...how easy and cheap it is to do....They wanted (did) to block out the sun, and create weather patterns....and bragged that by 2020 (I believe that was the year)they would own the weather worldwide. When asked about the possibel bad effects on the environment or human health they stated that they simply had not added that into the equation...as in: "We'll do it first...and then figure out if we've poisoned the planet. Let's spray the hell out of the planet with tiny particles of aluminum, barium, and strontium.....and who cares who we hurt." It is big business. The US government was doing it as were pri

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
20 April, 09:22
So so many....but what really got me digging.....when I figured out that Sandy Hook was a scam. Nobody died there. I had been praying for God to reveal all truth to the world for years...But that got me researching...and I never stopped.

Tall_ Sassy_Gal @tall_sassy_gal
10 April, 11:42
The biggest Red Pill for me is this has been happening for more years than we can know. These satanists have basically controlled the world and created wars and disease. They have consumed humans in the belief we are not equal. We are no more than cattle or sheep. Wars are just a means to make money and cause death and destruction. Our entire world is fake and have allowed it.

von trump @vontrump
08 April, 04:11
the fact that my state gov & military came after me personally.
Osprey & copter dumped a sweet smelling gas & the copter dumped clear liquid 4 years apart. All after posts about their corruption in NM

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole @BunnyQ17
05 April, 11:36
My biggest shock was the child trafficking, the use of adrenochrome and the horrific ways they get it, all the Satanic rituals, etc. People in their right minds would never dream of this stuff. These are some sick, sick people.

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
05 April, 05:42
It all started with 911.

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
05 April, 11:39
In the beginning of the plandemic when “they” quarantined the healthy and spoke so harshly and adamantly againstcan old tried & true drug, HCQ.

MidwestMama @MidwestMama
05 April, 10:55
I thought when Clinton got in office he would fix the mess at WACO. Never trust GHWB. When he only made it worse I realized they were all on the same diabolic team. It was crushing.

Operation Que @OperationQ
04 April, 03:36
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍"The Black Nobility Jesuit Order: Founders of Fascism, Freemasonry, Illuminati, The Vatican & Zionism"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
04 April, 11:27
9/11

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
04 April, 11:16
That modern medicine is a lie. The Earth is a sphere is the lie all other lies are built on.

Red 55S @Red55S
04 April, 01:04
NASA lies.

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
03 April, 07:20
over 15 yrs ago my friend who used to work for the cabal and got saved told me everything that was going to take place for the next 12 months - from obama getting in to stock market drops, oil price drops, bird flu, swine flu etc... alllll rigged - it allllll happened

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
03 April, 06:33
The transgender/Baphomet thing was where I 'drew the line'...LOL, Now I can pick them out anywhere!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
03 April, 06:32
The worst red pill for me was adrenochrome. I always knew about all the evil but not that. I think it was John Kerry who got caught at an airport with several vials of blood back in the Clinton era. Nobody seemed freaked out but I was like WTF ?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 April, 06:30
I think what really woke me up was when I started to hear about Agenda 21 in California and the truth about chemtrails. I watched videos of town hall meetings and videos in which people posted about the new apartment buildings being built near railroad tracks. These apartment buildings were at least 3 floors with NO elevators and one-car garages, which were shared AND your neighbor would have to park behind you or you behind him. That meant you would have to call your neighbor to get out of the garage.

THEN, Q came along. I feel like I was summoned there because it was the very first day I Iooked on twitter because I wanted to see what President Trump was posting. That was the day he sent a link which steered me to 4chan

amy lilley @amylilley
03 April, 06:10
My Son was praying for me before the 2016 election. He said that he was worried about me and did I ever really 'look in Hillary?' It was the way he said it, so I really 'looked in to Hillary', at which point, it was nothing short of a Damascus Road experience, that was exactly 1 week before the 2016 election😎

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
03 April, 05:58
My son's regression into autism after his MMR vaccine. That started me down the pharma rabbit hole. Then 9/11 and the fact that planes couldn't have caused the buildings to come down like that. But I didn't start connecting the deep state dots until more recently.

Kelly Ann @kbcountry
09 April, 09:42
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Me too. I am looking into the vaccines, actually all the metals poisoning our children and us. They put it in everything. Mercury, Aluminum, Fluoride, on and on. I have an Autistic son 16 years of age. I always questioned things since that last vaccine at 3 years of age when he started to show major signs. I feel an idiot for not knowing before recently. These people are pure evil and must go. WWG1WGA.

Michele G.. @MicheleG
03 April, 05:56
always felt it heart heavy didnt understand why i was always the black sheep and then Trump lost election head exploded found Q and jumped right in rabbit hole found others who thought like me and feel peace of mind again. lost of ups and down but ...I love God and he loves me and every time i am lost one of you have words that remind me we are ALL connected and life is going to be GOOD 🥰 Hard losing blood family but i have gained Family with the ones who still are with me ❤🙏

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 April, 05:55
That everything I had researched since 1980 was verified by the directions Q pointed us in. I already knew a lot about the cabal, the Illuminati, Freemasons, the Vatican, the military industrial complex, the created of the Fed and IRS,child trafficking by the alphabet agencies worldwide, 9/11 and etc... It just felt good to know i really wasn’t crazy when Q showed up. It had been a hard 37 years prior to that. I woke up in 1980 when i started digging into the illuminati and NWO, though t was difficult pre personal computers. I had felt since i was anout 5-6 that the world was fake and that i was watching someone elses’ life, if that makes sense?