Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:57
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I think what really woke me up was when I started to hear about Agenda 21 in California and the truth about chemtrails. I watched videos of town hall meetings and videos in which people posted about the new apartment buildings being built near railroad tracks. These apartment buildings were at least 3 floors with NO elevators and one-car garages, which were shared AND your neighbor would have to park behind you or you behind him. That meant you would have to call your neighbor to get out of the garage.

THEN, Q came along. I feel like I was summoned there because it was the very first day I Iooked on twitter because I wanted to see what President Trump was posting. That was the day he sent a link which steered me to 4chan
06:30 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it