Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:57
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEPHANIE MATTHEWS @SMatty
Watching jets make grid patterns across the sky and a gorgeous, sunny day become overcast an hour later. Keeping track of the number of days it rained and then searching the internet for contrails and happening upon "chemtrails" instead. Telling others what I'd discovered only to have them say, "Those are contrails and we've been seeing them since we were kids. You're just noticing them now?" Trying to explain the difference and being laughed at. Having chemtrails lead to fluoride, mercury, vaccines... it really snowballed from there!
03:13 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SMatty in this post can reply
Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
22 April, 06:11
In response STEPHANIE MATTHEWS to his Publication
When Obama became president the spraying over my home (central PA) became a daily disgusting event. Beautiful blue skies would be covered in a matter of an hour or two and everything would congeal into ugly gray. So I began researching, Turns out a Penn Sate professor was one of those involved in developing this geo-engineering. You can find conferences where they talk about it...how easy and cheap it is to do....They wanted (did) to block out the sun, and create weather patterns....and bragged that by 2020 (I believe that was the year)they would own the weather worldwide. When asked about the possibel bad effects on the environment or human health they stated that they simply had not added that into the equation...as in: "We'll do it first...and then figure out if we've poisoned the planet. Let's spray the hell out of the planet with tiny particles of aluminum, barium, and strontium.....and who cares who we hurt." It is big business. The US government was doing it as were pri

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396