Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:57
What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
My son's regression into autism after his MMR vaccine. That started me down the pharma rabbit hole. Then 9/11 and the fact that planes couldn't have caused the buildings to come down like that. But I didn't start connecting the deep state dots until more recently.
05:58 PM - Apr 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elisa19 in this post can reply
Kelly Ann @kbcountry
09 April, 09:42
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Me too. I am looking into the vaccines, actually all the metals poisoning our children and us. They put it in everything. Mercury, Aluminum, Fluoride, on and on. I have an Autistic son 16 years of age. I always questioned things since that last vaccine at 3 years of age when he started to show major signs. I feel an idiot for not knowing before recently. These people are pure evil and must go. WWG1WGA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes Wide @EYES_WIDE17
23 May, 08:14
In response Kelly Ann to her Publication
Find Del Bigtree at the Highwire and Children’s Health Defense