Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Forgiveness is an essential part of your ascension!
Forgiveness is a part of your inner work.
When you forgive, you are actually healing yourself, and it’s one of the best ways to practice self-love.
Everyone makes mistakes, and when you start learning about how upside down this world was, all of the dark spirits, entities, and agendas to divide families, friends and loved ones, it will help you put everything in perspective, and it becomes easier to process of why some people hurt you!

Like our American/Humanity’s Hero, #35 JFK quote says, forgive, but never forget who has hurt you, always protect your heart! Forgiveness doesn’t mean you need to be best friends again, it’s done to release the low vibrations stored, and transmute that energy to love!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

https://youtu.be/-kd-3H9vD...
08:01 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
31 March, 04:08
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
"Pardonner est d’un chrétien, oublier est d’un couillon."

Forgiving is for Christians, fogetting is for dumbass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 March, 02:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 March, 02:53
There are Medical Proffesionals using Forgiveness Therapy to CURE cancers that havn't responded to other treatments and it is working well. There is an understanding that resentment and holding grudges or vengeance, eats away at the self ; like cancer does when that energy because heavy enough to manifest in the physical. A Doctor in Hawaii healed and cleared out and closed down a mental hospital that was filled with life term patients simply y saying the Ho'noopnon Pray to a photo of them every day. The premise is, we are all connected and when we heal the self, we heal the other. Say it to all who bring anger up inside of you no mater who is right or wrong. until peace washes over. " I aM Sorry. I Love You. Please Forgive Me. Thank You. "https://www.laughteronline...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
29 March, 02:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
synchronicity on this one! One reason I wrote this was becuse of the story of the Mental Hospital in Hawaii. That story was amazing! 👼🤍

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 March, 02:44

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
29 March, 01:38
True true words..I will add my thought. Always forgive never forget thier names, so you can pray the Father will bring that Brother or Sister to Him. and so in Heaven there will be more of us too PARTY. The Holy Spirit is beening poured out. can you feel it?

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
29 March, 01:36
Beautifully said fren .Forgiveness elevates your frequency, and hence the frequency of the planet. Many people burden their bodies with diseases due to pent up anger and lack of forgiveness. Wayne Dyer eloquently address this in this CVD set of Divine Love.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 11:21
Blah blah blah blah blah........what has happened to folks? When have American Patriots become so soft and stopped having the ability to think logically and critically. Only we can end this scam. Only we can go hang Fauci and send Schiff's head rolling down K St. Trump isn't saving us.

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO....................TODAY!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
29 March, 11:29
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
We are raising our collective consciousness, thats the war! its not just about justice. this was spiritual warfare

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
29 March, 11:03
not only do you heal yourself when you forgive, but you heal your family lineage and change the course of that as well. so awesome from which we came. we shall remember what we saw, created, felt, heard, and tasted. learning the ultimate in a world of sleepiness.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
27 March, 09:04
we forgive because he forgave us while we we still
his enemy thus showing us a more exellent way.
we are called to forgive those that that have hurt us and spitefully used us , he did not say it would be easy ,yet the command, not suggestion stands.
the mesure of forgiveness we dish out is the mesure
or percentage if you will of forgiveness that God will apply
to us and we ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD.
Forgive them Father for they not what they are doing,
these are the words that set the Bar at the highest level
and we are asked to elevate ourselves to that level.
by so doing, all bitterness is removed and we can start receiving
physical healing , spiritual restoration, joy and allgood things from
the Father above.
Our act of forgiving our enemies give Our Father the open door
to work on our behalf and change our enemies into new creations
made after his image.
We become part of GODS rstoration crew.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 March, 05:15
I had my astrological chart done in my early 30's, found out my birthpath number and soul number and it's a 9, my lessons to learn were different with my age and starting at age 37 till the end of my life is the Lessons of Patience and Forgiveness, to say the least hardships have been many. Some have deeply scarred me and am really working on forgiveness and have my setbacks but I keep trying and God's timing on solutions, especially when they involve your children, well still waiting on some and it gets very exhausting. Faith definitely gets tested, somedays giving up seems like an option but then I manage to change my thinking and heart and pull myself back up. Finding likeminded souls helps me do that so Thank you and the many other friends I have found on this site. God Bless!🤗♥️

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
27 March, 05:25
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I'm a 9 too. An Old Soul. Your path feels very similar to my own. Patience I've found but forgiveness is something I struggle with. I MUST DO BETTER ❤️

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 05:29
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thanks for sharing! i enjoyed reading this!
I did a post yesterday on my you tube channel about indigo children, and becoming fully awake between 37-40. I was 37 on my birthday almost 2 years ago. interesting synchronicity!
I post often there if you are not subscribed, you may find it of value! some great people over there! 🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

this was about the power of 12
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...

i post in the community section
#wwg1wga
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 March, 03:14
Thank you...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 March, 08:26
I understand forgiveness, have given it to many. I just find it hard to forgive EVIL. If the persons who hurt me did something as evil as this lot of silt, I, like now, would not forgive them. Jus' my 2 cents🙂

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 March, 08:29
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
This is about #5DNewEarth not society, as a whole, even though it applies to both. i understand the justice angle ive sone posts on it!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 March, 08:18
I will certainly forgive when they are in handcuffs and facing the end of there game!!! Until then they are my enemy and i will do all i can to bring these forkers the pPAIN!!!! R Ricardo

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 March, 08:22
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
This is about people in their own lives! lol I understand you!!