Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
26 March, 08:01
Forgiveness is an essential part of your ascension!
Forgiveness is a part of your inner work.
When you forgive, you are actually healing yourself, and it’s one of the best ways to practice self-love.
Everyone makes mistakes, and when you start learning about how upside down this world was, all of the dark spirits, entities, and agendas to divide families, friends and loved ones, it will help you put everything in perspective, and it becomes easier to process of why some people hurt you!

Like our American/Humanity’s Hero, #35 JFK quote says, forgive, but never forget who has hurt you, always protect your heart! Forgiveness doesn’t mean you need to be best friends again, it’s done to release the low vibrations stored, and transmute that energy to love!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

https://youtu.be/-kd-3H9vD...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 March, 05:15
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I had my astrological chart done in my early 30's, found out my birthpath number and soul number and it's a 9, my lessons to learn were different with my age and starting at age 37 till the end of my life is the Lessons of Patience and Forgiveness, to say the least hardships have been many. Some have deeply scarred me and am really working on forgiveness and have my setbacks but I keep trying and God's timing on solutions, especially when they involve your children, well still waiting on some and it gets very exhausting. Faith definitely gets tested, somedays giving up seems like an option but then I manage to change my thinking and heart and pull myself back up. Finding likeminded souls helps me do that so Thank you and the many other friends I have found on this site. God Bless!🤗♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Thanks for sharing! i enjoyed reading this!
I did a post yesterday on my you tube channel about indigo children, and becoming fully awake between 37-40. I was 37 on my birthday almost 2 years ago. interesting synchronicity!
I post often there if you are not subscribed, you may find it of value! some great people over there! 🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

this was about the power of 12
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...

i post in the community section
#wwg1wga
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

05:29 AM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
27 March, 06:25
Love it! 🙌 Lots of like-minded souls here on this site! 🌈 I own a holistic healing center and do sound meditation, intuition circles, energy healing, etc. I bring ho'onoponono meditation into healing sessions to show the power of forgiveness. I just checked out your video. Nice. I was a math teacher for 30 years so I have always been intrigued with numbers and sacred geometry.
I was redpilled last year because of my medical intuition. I wrote this letter to the president that went viral. https://www.mynewnorm.net/...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 March, 06:35
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Great letter!

#wwg1wga

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 08:09
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Thats beautiful!
Thank You for your work!
#wwg1wga ♒️

27 March, 05:47
Checked it out, beautiful site, thanks will let my daughter know also, she is a reiki master and an Indigo/crystal and does angel card readings and loves crystals as much as I do.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 05:52
In response Stevie King to her Publication
🦁❤️👼🙏

27 March, 05:35
Ok will definitely check it out thanks🤗 Wish I could be your age again, lol I am rolling up on 65 in two months, have I become wiser, hope so. Enjoy your life, have no regrets and no expectations they let you down, huge lesson I had to learn. Just Live from your heart!