True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
Do people really think that an old guy in a robe and sandles parted the red sea? people gonna be in for a shock when they realize that the bible 98 percent lies with a little truth. This guy here Cesare Borgia not a very nice person but people worship him as jesus hopfully this image will get people to look to the truth. religion is a lie i mean if you still believe in the jesus fairy tale then are yo really awake?? the evidence is out their go and look for it. child sacrifice was started when they concocted JUDAISM. Like Q say the end will not be for everyone
08:04 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
One True King Lives @OneTrueKingLives
25 March, 08:41
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
True English, I submit to you another possibility. Read the Lost Gospel of Q. Real book made in 94 about early Christianity.. its gonna blow you mind. Listen..Why create the IDEA of Jesus when THEY WERE ALREADY IN CONTROL? Rather, Jesus was real, and was not from this place. He said and did things, that resonate with the same principles as Buddha/ other high teachers. Their focus was on love and not on karma (eye for eye tooth for tooth). Diclaimer, this is all my opinion...Instead, THEY (Man's Church) recognized what Jesus brought to the Earth (forgiveness, unconditional love/ opposite of law of karma), and created the VEIL (Bible) to change the narrative. WHOEVER Jesus is (may not even be his real name) he brought something to this planet that had never been practiced before. So.. "why create a LARP if they already have control" And Why create that LARP to be exact opposite of everything you are teaching (Echos of Q). THEY needed to control the narrative, remind you of anything?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 08:45
In response One True King Lives to his Publication
i will look into it. i have a good book which i will

sharehttps://drive.google.com/f...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
25 March, 08:29
ill keep my jesus christ. thanks though. you can believe what you want. i know hes real.

25 March, 08:32
In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication
where does it say above that i said jesus was not real?? i said this jesus is a fake which is true there is no debating it he is fake i believe in god and the real jesus of the christ not this person

Dear Reader @DearReader
25 March, 08:25
Interesting. Do you follow Q?

25 March, 08:30
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
i do follow them but i have 30 years of research i believe in god and the real jesus of the christ not this fake jesus

Maga Nana @MagaNana
25 March, 08:23
😘Absolutely 100% I am a believer in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Your choice is obviously not to believe. I do. Have a nice day.

25 March, 08:33
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
where does it say above that i said jesus was not real?? i said this jesus is a fake which is true there is no debating it he is fake i believe in god and the real jesus of the christ not this person

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
25 March, 08:22
Id dot my T n check my..s before Trying to spread the GOSPLE. uless you have held the Gold sheets of the book of john or put back the pieces of the tables Moses shattered, or fasted, asscceded or been blessed/cureds to hear the astro plane beings communicate personnally with u. Id hand tight, not mock the scriptures If they in RED JESZuS spoke the words n they were recorded verbatum?. unless the disaples partied n though they remembered wat crazy guy jesus that walked on water told them years before they wrote the books. Doubt they has notepads n . took notes as they bar hopped with him, until judas sold e out to the cops... Get failiar with book of REVelations, that part is verbatum n these fookers have been trying to make that into reality. But they can get the trumpets to play, the horsemen been unleashed sybthetically The vaccine is the ark of the Beast. THATS a. FACT. Biblical Times we living in, the ending is not for everyone, just like the Book of Revelations

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 08:09
BTW that picture was to superimpose in believers minds, a face to go with the name, really for Project Bluebeam hologram, which crapped out on them. LOL Another fact.

25 March, 08:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
yep the evidence is there for all to see religion was invented by jeuits to create war and divide

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 08:08
REALLY? Where do all the VERY real miracles I experience come from? AND the Holy Spirit fills rooms when I pray. Not buying this. WHO did I pray too, to meet an insider and make them spill the beans? Oh yeah, GOD, thru Jesus, thur the Power of the Holy Spirit. Nice try though. Regardless of how they tried to manipulate it HE REIGNS. Period.

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
25 March, 08:17
You beat me to it! Still, I don't care what anyone says, I have a very distinct and intimate relationship with Jesus. A two way, daily, interactive one. Just because the photo might be imagined doesn't mean He is. And just for the record, why would Q or Trump, who are in the "know", promote the Lord just to contradict Him?

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
25 March, 08:23
My mom had a NDE. She went to heaven and talked to God and Jesus. They gave her the choice to come back or stay. So I definitely believe. I'm reading a book very similar called Embraced by the Light.