True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
25 March, 08:04
Do people really think that an old guy in a robe and sandles parted the red sea? people gonna be in for a shock when they realize that the bible 98 percent lies with a little truth. This guy here Cesare Borgia not a very nice person but people worship him as jesus hopfully this image will get people to look to the truth. religion is a lie i mean if you still believe in the jesus fairy tale then are yo really awake?? the evidence is out their go and look for it. child sacrifice was started when they concocted JUDAISM. Like Q say the end will not be for everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
25 March, 08:29
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
ill keep my jesus christ. thanks though. you can believe what you want. i know hes real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
where does it say above that i said jesus was not real?? i said this jesus is a fake which is true there is no debating it he is fake i believe in god and the real jesus of the christ not this person
08:32 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
25 March, 10:11
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
glad were on the same page. i dont know what jesus looks like, but i believe we will know its him when he returns.