True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
25 March, 08:04
Do people really think that an old guy in a robe and sandles parted the red sea? people gonna be in for a shock when they realize that the bible 98 percent lies with a little truth. This guy here Cesare Borgia not a very nice person but people worship him as jesus hopfully this image will get people to look to the truth. religion is a lie i mean if you still believe in the jesus fairy tale then are yo really awake?? the evidence is out their go and look for it. child sacrifice was started when they concocted JUDAISM. Like Q say the end will not be for everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One True King Lives @OneTrueKingLives
True English, I submit to you another possibility. Read the Lost Gospel of Q. Real book made in 94 about early Christianity.. its gonna blow you mind. Listen..Why create the IDEA of Jesus when THEY WERE ALREADY IN CONTROL? Rather, Jesus was real, and was not from this place. He said and did things, that resonate with the same principles as Buddha/ other high teachers. Their focus was on love and not on karma (eye for eye tooth for tooth). Diclaimer, this is all my opinion...Instead, THEY (Man's Church) recognized what Jesus brought to the Earth (forgiveness, unconditional love/ opposite of law of karma), and created the VEIL (Bible) to change the narrative. WHOEVER Jesus is (may not even be his real name) he brought something to this planet that had never been practiced before. So.. "why create a LARP if they already have control" And Why create that LARP to be exact opposite of everything you are teaching (Echos of Q). THEY needed to control the narrative, remind you of anything?
08:41 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by OneTrueKingLives in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
25 March, 08:45
In response One True King Lives to his Publication
i will look into it. i have a good book which i will

sharehttps://drive.google.com/f...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 08:50
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Friend, you gotta read the book of ENOCH, and also the lost civilization of the annuanaki. Just scanned your content, I think you might find some juice in those texts....

25 March, 08:03
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
True English, you gotta check this guy out. he is right up your alley. gives alot of confirm to some of the concepts in the book you shared. enjoy!
https://youtu.be/nH1fauCl-...