Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Hammurabi Jan 25 2021 DIG was EXACT “PREDICTION” of JBD Administration’s BHO Shadow Presidency.

“I think we know who’s been whispering into Biden’s earpiece (BHO).” - Hammurabi 1/25/21

“Welcome to the shadow presidency of Barack Hussein Obama.” - Q 5/24/20

“Biden & Obama in regular touch on a range of issues” - Epoch Times 3/24/21

“Biden regularly consults w/ Obama” - NYP 3/22/21

“Biden in regular contact with Obama on a
range of issues” - Psaki 3/22/21

“If I made a “Plan” it would certainly include trapping COB into conspiracy to take control of duly elected presidency then expose them in public trial for insurrection/sedition/treason to red-pill the unawakened world in the process (use exec orders 13848+13526 to DECLAS/seize assets of/put on trial biggest threat to ‘post’ DJT constitutional integrity. ” - Hammurabi

“What happens if 44 is actively running a shadow command and control [shadow presidency] operation against the current duly elected POTUS?” - Q
02:24 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 April, 02:29
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
only one problem with this scenario. according to @GhostEzra they are both dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 March, 09:59
😎
Tady je moje tajemství. Je jednoduché. Správně vidíme jedině srdcem; to nejdůležitější je očím neviditelné.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
25 March, 12:44
very strange part of the movie, 2 ghosts conspiring with more ghosts or prisoners, H u h

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
25 March, 12:43
I think the shadow president is Trump or military.
2nd idea is that it is Obama and Bidan is wired/ FISA goes both ways, to catch all the criminals pushing this fake president. Obama has to know hes fake. Besides Obamas ar Gitmo?????

John Anon @freeamerican59
24 March, 07:21
i thought they were both dead. regardless that ain't the real biden in the wh and he's taking orders from white hats

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
24 March, 04:14
🤔😏

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
24 March, 10:19
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
I temember that - HILARIOUS - COB!!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 March, 04:07
Great decode. The only problem is the idiocy of those still supporting Biden probably would be perfectly fine if Obama were doing that. They wish they could have that great man back! 🤢

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
24 March, 04:01
This is just my opinion, but Obama did run a shadow government. He did it from 2017 through 2020 or until he was removed.

Double Warrior @DoubleWarrior2
24 March, 04:05
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
he was arrested in 2017

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
24 March, 03:59
I have seen and heard from trusted sources they are noth gone. Compare puctures of Biden from 2017 and prior to now. The difference is there. Cosmetic surgery doesn't change the shape of a person's skull. People say he aged but the differences don't add up to aging. I also have read both Obama's are gone, dealt with for their crimes. I believe the plan would have done it that way for them.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 March, 03:43
Strip Obama's legacy away due to treason.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 March, 02:34
That would be the perfect way to wake up America. If we come out of the gate with "Biden is a pedophile," they would just say conspiracy theory, but when there is "proof" of Obama/Biden interactions, people would be more likely to believe, even though Biden'sown daughter believes the showers with dad were inappropriate and that she could have been molested

https://defconnews.com/202...

24 March, 02:33
That would be the perfect way to wake up America. If we come out of the gate with "Biden is a pedophile," they would just say conspiracy theory, but when there is "proof" of Obama/Biden interactions, people would be more likely to believe, even though Biden'sown daughter believes the showers with dad were inappropriate and that she could have been molested

24 March, 02:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I put proof in quotes because we here know the real Biden is elsewhere (preferably hell) and Obama is either working with whitehats for a better deal or this is a clone or actor with a Hollywood mas