Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Anyone confused about this damn vaccine?
It seems to fall into the 'up is down, left is right' category.
11:52 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
17 March, 12:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I am also unsure on what to think about the vaccine. Since it was enabled and supported by Trump I tend to think it's safe and not some depopulation plan. Hearing Gates say on camera in the 90's that he can use vaccines to eliminate religious extremism makes me wonder if that is the play going on, safe but maybe a treatment for the extreme lefties who are most excited for these vaccines. If there is no deep conspiracy like that and it's truly about COVID-19 then perhaps it works to some degree but I still see no reason to take it, I've carefully studied the virus facts and statistics and have had COVID-19 and don't feel the need to alter my DNA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 March, 12:00
Yes. It's very confusing! I've read some people have died right after getting it and some of my friends got it are fine.🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eydis Sine @Sinenomine
17 March, 09:30
This info was for the rats to make them feel safer or confused. Your safe, but they are not.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
17 March, 03:31
i just poated the same thing..... WTF

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
17 March, 01:57
I have struggled with this Vax Crap for months. Then my brain kicked in and I relized who had the answer. Yes I am a God fearing woman, and I compleatley stumbled all over this. So I had to repent and ask God for forgiveness. And I owe a appoligy to our wonderful Pres. DJT because I thought he was wrong on this one. Which I would be saying God made a mistake. Because I was minding my own buissnes when the Holy Spirit lead me to this whole movement in 2016. I believe God has anoined Donald Trump to rescue his children, not only the trafficked, abused, and murdered children, but all of us children that have been inslaved all our lives. When I took it to the Lord I hardly had time to get the whole question out, and the spirit said.... optics.
"Don't let the cure be worse than the illness" What is really being targeted? Big Pharma! We have all the right info we need. remember HCQ and other theraputics. Please Brothers and Sisters stay away from Vacine. And keep sharing the truth

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 March, 07:21
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
that all seems great but how many millions of Americans have already taken the Vax. doing 1 million a day for now at least 70-80 days is minimum 80 million people. ..

Calamity Jane @abitofacalamity
17 March, 01:25
My Dr told me yesterday that the Johnson and Johnson one died not have MRNA in it and you only take it once. i am not taking it but i was wondering if that is the one President Trump is taking about??

Calamity Jane @abitofacalamity
17 March, 01:33
In response Calamity Jane to his Publication
sorry for the misspellings... my glasses are upstairs🤣

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
17 March, 01:14
well the jab one, They can shove thst fooking vaccine up their arse, bit as far as the one against the Cabal bring it in God bless Our Milatary

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
17 March, 12:35
Personally, I don't want to get it. But I have been wondering why Trump wants to be sure he is credited for getting it "5 years early". Why did he say tonight it is a wonderful vaccine. And pointed out it is his voters who don't really want to get it. I trust Trump will not encourage us to get something that would be harmful. He wouldn't want credit for something harmful. Maybe it is even an antidote to the harmful ones we've already gotten?? Maybe it is a theraputic. I'm not sure what to think. If Trump got it. I'd consider getting it. After him telling us tonight to get it, I might consider getting it.
But for now......I'll wait.

If suddenly there is a surge in the MSM against the vaccine.....I'll go get it for sure! 💁‍♀️

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
17 March, 12:35
nuff said

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
17 March, 08:29
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
sick fuckers. A slow and painful death for any of these psychopaths involved in this. Please make public viewing an option for those who want to make sure this evil is exterminated... maybe even the opportunity to add extra shots/doses with a laser weapon. Or shots/doses of diesel fuel to add to the fire to ensure complete destruction. Stating for a friend.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
17 March, 09:22
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
The ol' vaccine looking for a virus bit! Did you know Steve Martin worked at the Main Street Magic Shop at Disneyland as his first job and learning comedy from Wally Boag over at the Golden Horseshoe Revue... How quaint. https://youtu.be/F__uGshlb...
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Maxwell's Silver Hammer [Steve Martin] (HD) - YouTube

Subscribe to SHOUTFACTORY: http://bit.ly/1nm0dKP Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/shoutfactory Like us on FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/1nEYhOx Sit back...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Tamy WithOneM @Tamy
17 March, 12:18
No confusion here! I refer to the "vax" as Demon Semen! 🤮🤣

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 March, 12:15
I don't plan on taking it. But, now they're pushing the narrative to vaccinate children. I don't want my grandchildren taking any of these vaccines. Especially not knowing if they're safe or not (I tend to believe they're not safe). These people are EVIL enough to threaten the parents/guardians of children with CPS & other actions!!! Adults have the ability to make up their own minds but children don't & when they start threating people, parents/guardians will give in just so their children won't be taken away! I just wish this Chyna Virus would just disappear already!!! Ughh!!! 😡

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
17 March, 12:15
Fox and every other news channel lied about Covid. They are lying now. It's no different than when they twisted his words about HCQ saying he told people to inject themselves with bleach/disinfectant. People who believe this shit are going to get dizzy swinging back and forth and the enemy is counting on it!! Mental confusion is the name of the game and has been since the beginning.

Die Hard @Juiced
17 March, 12:10
the ultimate test of discernment snd research. there is a legal definition for a vaccine and this covid "vax" does not qualify. a vaccine must be an antigen. this injection is a pathogen. you could qualify it as a theraputic. i beleive Trump kept saying theraputics when referencing his covid treamtent at the hospital. emergency approval is not FDA approval. FDA approval doesnt really mean much anyway. When the makers are held harmless for any potential outcome..... you have to comsider that if you get it - YOU are the clinical trial. own your body....do what you want. for me - I'll stay in the control group.

Keys For Kids @KeysForKids
17 March, 10:10
In response Die Hard to his Publication
Thank you, Die Hard. I found the legal definition source for a vaccine to share with others, confirming it means an antigen. I'm struggling to find a source confirming the vaccine is a pathogen. Are you able to help point me in the right direction? (I do not support vaccines, by the way) https://www.lawinsider.com...

William Paul @LuckyBill7777
17 March, 12:09
cowboywb2 Is it possible to believe that we are on the precipice of some major happenings about to occur? And so would DJT not want to give comms to the effect that military is going to give the vaccine to the world? The vaccine was given to him and Melania in January. meaning they themselves were removed from the public spotlight and are now safe.

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
17 March, 12:08
When Trump says "get the vax it's wonderful" it is a PARADOXICAL INTERVENTION. It makes the "dangerous morons" start to look for reasons not to do what he says. If you take it literally and just to whatever DJT tells you to without applying any brainpower then you're even dumber than the dangerous morons. The game is to get the minimum total damage to society as a whole. Anyone who thinks Trump has suddenly become the Devil's executive assistant is a dimwit. IMO.
~Martin Geddes

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 March, 11:59
He talked aboit Military before mentioning the Vax
Your post earlier Scavinio summed it up,
Up is Down Left is Right,

No stress.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
16 March, 11:58

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 March, 11:57
YES and Trump promoting it is pushing people away

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
16 March, 11:55
No plans to take it myself. But others are free to do their own research (or not) and do as they will.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 March, 11:54