Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 March, 11:52
Anyone confused about this damn vaccine?
It seems to fall into the 'up is down, left is right' category.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Die Hard @Juiced
17 March, 12:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
the ultimate test of discernment snd research. there is a legal definition for a vaccine and this covid "vax" does not qualify. a vaccine must be an antigen. this injection is a pathogen. you could qualify it as a theraputic. i beleive Trump kept saying theraputics when referencing his covid treamtent at the hospital. emergency approval is not FDA approval. FDA approval doesnt really mean much anyway. When the makers are held harmless for any potential outcome..... you have to comsider that if you get it - YOU are the clinical trial. own your body....do what you want. for me - I'll stay in the control group.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keys For Kids @KeysForKids
Thank you, Die Hard. I found the legal definition source for a vaccine to share with others, confirming it means an antigen. I'm struggling to find a source confirming the vaccine is a pathogen. Are you able to help point me in the right direction? (I do not support vaccines, by the way) https://www.lawinsider.com...
10:10 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Die Hard to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KeysForKids in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keys For Kids, click on at the bottom under it