Mike Anon @Mike314
There is reportedly a 22-story city under Denver, a major child trafficking hub.

Just wait until the military reveals what they've been working on for the past 4 years.

#Draintheswamp #pedowood #pedophiles #MAGA
10:49 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 March, 10:20
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
ODD? Remember Agenda 21 prison camp maps? The areas with no tunnels were restricted areas for humans. These tunnels run close to home. Explains loud Booms that shook our home more than 3 times in last year and swarm of Black hawks that flew over my farm after hearing a lot of gun fire. My LEO hubby said it was prob a training mission. [eyeroll] ya right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 March, 10:20
ODD? Remember Agenda 21 prison camp maps? The areas with no tunnels were restricted areas for humans. These tunnels run close to home. Explains loud Booms that shook our home more than 3 times in last year and swarm of Black hawks that flew over my farm after hearing a lot of gun fire. My LEO hubby said it was prob a training mission. [eyeroll] ya right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
29 March, 10:19
Last I heard the Military was siding with the Democrats. The window for them doing anything is over. Sorry guys, we've been played.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
17 March, 07:35
from Camp David area right under my house

Christina Maga @Christina71
17 March, 06:15
They can travel from LA to DC in like 26 mins. underground, it's HUGE!!!! Grateful to have our hero's & pray for them daily.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
28 March, 03:15
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
its Tesla magic so Oh yes more like SC to London in 2 hrs!!!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
28 March, 03:17
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
did you ever get to see the train or monorail system beneath Im so ready I know we all all My daughter is married to a marine Im in SC Hes starioned in San Diego but just ran off to Hawaii for 3 months so Im flying out 8 hrs 1 way with that stop in Dallas Wouldnt it be great to be there in 45 minutes!!! hahaha

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
17 March, 05:51
many multi story building in the world. one at the intersecting of southern california of the freeways of the 60 and 57 fwy. 14 stories down. I woder why no one questions this. 100,000 cars go by there each day, hmmmm.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
17 March, 05:18
Denver airport mural is certainly odd. Possibly the additional 3.1 billion on top of the orginal estimate of 1.7 billion to build the airport was used for the trafficking tunnels underneath.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
29 March, 09:47
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
🙏🙏Odd is not the description I would give. Depraved. apocalyptic, deranged. morbid, loathsome, impure, detestable, evil .....
You get the picture.
Dear God, may our world be cleansed of all such wicked and deplorable things and instead be filled with light, laughter. hope, beauty and community. 🙏❤

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
17 March, 04:54
All you have to do to understand the fravity of these tunnels and underground places is to study the Orion Lines... theorionlines.com it's a dark, deep rabbit hole that explains where the Adrenochrome harvesting started and what is really going on down there. You all say you are ready, but are you really? Because this is a pill that will be difficult to swallow by many Anons!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
17 March, 04:58
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
damn gravity I meant lol XD

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
17 March, 12:57
China Lake was the biggest one...destroyed in 2020

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
17 March, 12:43
Looking at the map with my eyes 👀 wide open. To me from the DUMB in TX through the DUMB and North, it's a clear pathway to CA and beyond. And you can also see how the connections and pathways from the other major locations as well.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
17 March, 09:36
inner Earth is real.
i pray disclosure is soon

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
17 March, 09:07
I'm not so sure about the inner earth but I do know about the tunnels and the cities they contain. This is pretty much proven by where our carriers are at right now. We are keeping people from fleeing or coming. Subs are the main way in.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
17 March, 07:37
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
now that makes sense to me

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
17 March, 07:51
thats only if they arent in on it,...have you seen the CYM corp docs? detailing the detention centers in the closed down military bases?

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
16 March, 12:59
demon site nazca/orion lines

anon anon @Qcolorado
16 March, 11:29
it's true. And have you ever seen the inside of DIA? It's satanic everywhere!

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 March, 11:34
In response anon anon to her Publication
Yeah, I've been there, and I noticed it even before it became a hot topic. Hiding it in plain sight.

Carey Lou @Careylou
17 March, 04:35
In response anon anon to her Publication
DIA?