Mike Anon @Mike314
16 March, 10:49
There is reportedly a 22-story city under Denver, a major child trafficking hub.

Just wait until the military reveals what they've been working on for the past 4 years.

#Draintheswamp #pedowood #pedophiles #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
They can travel from LA to DC in like 26 mins. underground, it's HUGE!!!! Grateful to have our hero's & pray for them daily.
06:15 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
28 March, 03:17
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
did you ever get to see the train or monorail system beneath Im so ready I know we all all My daughter is married to a marine Im in SC Hes starioned in San Diego but just ran off to Hawaii for 3 months so Im flying out 8 hrs 1 way with that stop in Dallas Wouldnt it be great to be there in 45 minutes!!! hahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
28 March, 03:55
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Haha, I sure didn't. But yes, 8 hrs is a long time, sit back and enjoy!!! Hawaii is so awesome! You may not want to return.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
28 March, 03:15
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
its Tesla magic so Oh yes more like SC to London in 2 hrs!!!