JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I worry a little about overconfidence around just how ready we are but I'm giving it to God. "The ending won't be for everyone." Prayer is of the essence.
05:21 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
18 March, 06:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
i agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
18 March, 06:32
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 March, 05:49
I could be wrong in my remembering, but right after the election when Lin Wood began talking to us through Twitter, he had a lot to say. I thought I remember him saying that "many are going to die" before we get through it. He met with Trump in March of last year, so I can't help but think he has inside knowledge. I have wondered if this has to do with the vaccines. He has been strong in telling people to be careful of the vaccines, and he has reminded us often. I have often wondered what that means, "the end won't be for everyone." It is somewhat chilling and I have been concerned.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 06:19
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I don't believe that Lin Wood says things that he can't back up. One wonders how many charges of treason and crimes against children exist in those 200,000+ sealed indictments, whatever's on Durham's desk...

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
16 March, 07:54
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
It will not be good for those with black souls. lucifer lies!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 12:19
Nana turned it over to God years ago. Everyday since April 9th 1981 has been a gift, I tell him most every day to do what ever he wants with me. I dont worry about the end for me only for my kids.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 05:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I bet Nana taught her kids how to think, not what to think. They're gonna be great beyond our wildest imagination!

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
15 March, 07:02
I'd love to hear what others interpret "the ending won't be for everyone" to mean...🤔

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
16 March, 01:14
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
yes!! i keep hearing we already won, time is up, you cant hide.. only thing i see is democrats strong-arm our country and no one doing anything. they say trump coming back, uh, maybe 2024, but i doubt that, dems will cheat the next election!! how is 400 people ( congress) controling what we can say, do, and how to live. theres 300 million people in america, and 400 or so is punking us out!! march is over half done, where is the march madness??? ive been let down so much last 3 months, it literally sickens me to see our country like this!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 March, 06:06
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
Thank you for wondering. I have been reflecting on that. Multiple meanings likely but I Land on people literally not being here for the end of the show and a reveal that seriously challenges some people's previously held convictions. "The choice to know will be yours" suggests to me that the reveal will allow the viewer a big picture grasp of things without overwhelming. They've game theoried the likely psychological fallout and have been soft-pilling all year imho.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
15 March, 06:09
Amen! Trust in the Lord with all your hearts, mind and soul. Pray, pray and pray some more. God loves us and will hear us.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
15 March, 06:01
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
Isaiah 28:2
Behold, the Lord has a mighty and strong one,
Like a tempest of hail and a destroying storm,
Like a flood of mighty waters overflowing,
Who will bring them down to the earth with His hand

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 March, 05:45

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
15 March, 05:35
although I am personally ready, I too do not know if the world is🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
15 March, 05:28
Amen🙏
To be Ready you must have an idea of what you are doing or where you are going. When you know neither you cannot quite ready yourself but you can equip yourself with Tools that can help you.🙏

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

2 Corinthians 8:11 Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
15 March, 05:47
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Sweet Friend of Mine I love your meme
I saved it Joshua ❤😊