JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 05:21
I worry a little about overconfidence around just how ready we are but I'm giving it to God. "The ending won't be for everyone." Prayer is of the essence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
15 March, 07:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'd love to hear what others interpret "the ending won't be for everyone" to mean...🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Thank you for wondering. I have been reflecting on that. Multiple meanings likely but I Land on people literally not being here for the end of the show and a reveal that seriously challenges some people's previously held convictions. "The choice to know will be yours" suggests to me that the reveal will allow the viewer a big picture grasp of things without overwhelming. They've game theoried the likely psychological fallout and have been soft-pilling all year imho.
06:06 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it