JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 05:21
I worry a little about overconfidence around just how ready we are but I'm giving it to God. "The ending won't be for everyone." Prayer is of the essence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 March, 05:49
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I could be wrong in my remembering, but right after the election when Lin Wood began talking to us through Twitter, he had a lot to say. I thought I remember him saying that "many are going to die" before we get through it. He met with Trump in March of last year, so I can't help but think he has inside knowledge. I have wondered if this has to do with the vaccines. He has been strong in telling people to be careful of the vaccines, and he has reminded us often. I have often wondered what that means, "the end won't be for everyone." It is somewhat chilling and I have been concerned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I don't believe that Lin Wood says things that he can't back up. One wonders how many charges of treason and crimes against children exist in those 200,000+ sealed indictments, whatever's on Durham's desk...
06:19 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 March, 06:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I agree. He is solid.