JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 05:21
I worry a little about overconfidence around just how ready we are but I'm giving it to God. "The ending won't be for everyone." Prayer is of the essence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
15 March, 05:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
AmenπŸ™
To be Ready you must have an idea of what you are doing or where you are going. When you know neither you cannot quite ready yourself but you can equip yourself with Tools that can help you.πŸ™

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

2 Corinthians 8:11 Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
Sweet Friend of Mine I love your meme
I saved it Joshua ❀😊
05:47 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
15 March, 05:49
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I found it using Google! Haha!πŸ’š
Hello my Sweet Friend

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
15 March, 06:32
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Hi 😊