Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If Trump cut off their supply of children so severely for the last 2 yrs that they are desparate for more adrenachrome and children to torture to get it, ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BE THE FASTEST WAY TO GET MORE CHILDREN????

OPENING UP THE BORDERS HAS GIVEN THEM A FRESH QUICK SUPPLY OF CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are they REALLY doing with all those children coming across the border alone?????????????

@vincentkennedy
@ghostezra
@doqholliday
11:07 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
15 March, 11:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THESE SUCK Fs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
15 March, 10:54
EXACTLY. They need more children to supply the adrenochrome. They think we are stupid. The STORM is here. NCSWIC. They will all be DESTROYED. SOON. BQQM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
15 March, 10:47
You got it! That was my absolute first thought.

William Cherry @Oleglory
15 March, 10:44
Yes ma'am i was thinkin the same thing

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
15 March, 10:43
I was thinking the same thing! Also why put them in boxes wjere they cant see out of? Lord I am praying tthis can come to a close soon! I will continue to pray. These people are just full of evil!

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 March, 10:33
I was thinking the same exact thing... the Biden Admin opened borders for more children/drugs/terrorists to restore their evil ops that Trump had been cleaning up. Nothing makes sense otherwise. We have to hope our MIL really is in charge and ahead of all this🙏🏻PLAN still in action behind scenes. #SaveTheChildren😭

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 10:37
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
🤬

Storm Bringer @Elric
15 March, 10:48
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
I'm thinking if the military is attacking people like Tucker Carlson, maybe them being on the peoples side is an illusion brought to you by Qanon.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 March, 10:15
Nana, they are not people....the are demons.

15 March, 10:33
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yeah I know, but not matter we have to stop them from stealing those kids.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
15 March, 10:15
Indont believe anything youre seeing is REAL. friend just got stimilus check. Said it was signed by DJT.

15 March, 10:36
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Well I sure hope not. I would hate for them to get a new batch of children. I can promise you tho if it were not a movie, they would have let them in for that purpose then they would just frickin disappear an never be seen again.
They had ppl runing the Foster Kids, DHS and every other agency associated with kids.

Storm Bringer @Elric
15 March, 10:37
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
I just love the he said, she said game.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
15 March, 12:16
You had better believe that!! May GOD intervein in a major way!!

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
15 March, 11:43
No way, this must be stop #SaveTheChildren

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
15 March, 11:39
All that hard work President Trump did; and now, the children are suffering again 😢

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
15 March, 11:38
This what I have been saying.

Sound of Freedom Full Movie @SoundFreedom
15 March, 11:37
Sound of Freedom Full Movie

Watching This Movie Are you interested ???
Register Now if you want to watch it

⁣❤ WATCH ℕ𝕠𝕨 ➡ https://t.co/iOsXcpSwHR

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

#SoundOfFreedom💪 #jimcaviezel #EduardoVerastegui #MiraSorvino #BillCamp #JoséZúñiga #KurtFuller #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #QANON #thestormisuponus #SaveOurChildren #Draintheswamp #darktolight #HoldTheLine

Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
15 March, 11:22
Wow, Here I was thinking they just wanted votes. I am waking up more and more.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
15 March, 11:18
The caravans were always about the children, after
Haiti and the Clinton connection came to light
800,000 children missing from the US every year
$2.2Million dollars per child
$1.7 Trillion dollars a year

Put that in your pipe and smoke it-
it's a very sick world we live in, indeed.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
15 March, 03:31
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
It's so sick you couldn't even imagine. You might want to watch this video about our previously destroyed highly advanced civilization. We had all this before, free energy, teleportation, telepathic skills. It's all about vibration and frequencies.

https://youtu.be/vI8FIpDpN...
AETHER by Marcia Ramalho - YouTube

The second edition of my Aether video is about the high tech, architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood an...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 March, 11:13
Caging them, keeping in the dark, separating by sexes, separating by darkness of skin as they really like the darker skin, then they disappear for what they were always using them for. The basement Biden is in now is most likely right there in Texas where they come in. How convenient.

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
15 March, 11:10
You might be on to something?

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
15 March, 03:25
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
might be? no - 100% truth. these kids are being trafficked. no adults? how donthese kids come to a new country without an adult? when there is a olan to traffic them. we need to pray that this ends this week and thise babies are returned home!