: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 March, 07:51
people of the world, we need your spirit more than ever. just like these children, join me in a worldwide meditation on march 24. i have not found a time yet, but will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 March, 08:40
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
what i see here its

a massive #BATTERY AND ANTENNA SENDING SOMETHING TO ABOVE
a a zillions of obligated kids to stay quiet and boring simulating that are meditating

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
how you percieve the world is a perception of your inner being. children are direct links to the Creator. the world has not tainted their minds or souls. they radiate with pure cosmic energy.
08:50 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
15 March, 09:06
in this higly sofisticated skecth what i a mean
when arguing the the #SOURCE or god .. dont need any physical of artificial structure to #channel better to any precise or particular point
energy or vibration of any kind

#MASS #mediation #Thailand
#TheGreatAwakening

15 March, 09:12
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
ok now i follow your schematics. i beleive this is a gathering place. whether the building has any relevence i am not sure. but never underestimate the power of one consciousness coming together with the same mission in mind. you are distracting yourself and your followers. from the meaning of my post.

15 March, 01:44
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
THEORETICAL BY MY PARTE I REALLY DONT UNDERSTOOD WELL THIS STUFFS ..

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

15 March, 08:54
that apparently its what NEED THE MOST the alleged dark entitities has not this thing

by example .

what necessety would have god or ... the #SOURCE .. or whatever ....

to make a construction like this ?? to channel all these pure energy - attention ??