: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
people of the world, we need your spirit more than ever. just like these children, join me in a worldwide meditation on march 24. i have not found a time yet, but will keep you posted.
07:51 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
15 March, 09:44
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Padre Pio said that the prayers of children would save the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 09:50
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
pio is my confirmation saint

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 March, 09:15
❤️YES!!❤️🌞🙏

15 March, 09:19
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
🙏 bless your heart ❤️

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 March, 08:46
WHAT I SEE ITS THE CONTRARY ... MOST LIKE THIS

A GIANT ENERGY SUCKING INSTALATION FOR NOND DISCLOUSURE KIND KIND OF ENTITIES ... USING THE KIDS AS PART OF THEIR #energy -- CREATIVE ATTENTION - OR XXX .... #DISPOSITIVE

15 March, 09:09
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
what you post is inhuman. artificial. the pure cosmic energy that flows freely through every child is nothing like what you speak of.

15 March, 08:42
KIDS DONT MEDIDATE

KIDS PLAY

THEY MEDIATE BY ITSELF ... BETTER THAN ADULTS DO... I CAN REMEBER DO " #MEDIATIONS " ( AT MY OWN STYLE ) ...
ALL MY CHILDHOOD ...
AND ADULT FUCKING INTERRUPT ME ALL THE TIME BACAUSE I LOOKE #retard OF SOMETHING 😁🤣

15 March, 08:47
children are the purest forms of Gods expression. children do meditate. i have meditated as a child and continue till this day.

15 March, 08:40
what i see here its

a massive #BATTERY AND ANTENNA SENDING SOMETHING TO ABOVE
a a zillions of obligated kids to stay quiet and boring simulating that are meditating

15 March, 08:50
how you percieve the world is a perception of your inner being. children are direct links to the Creator. the world has not tainted their minds or souls. they radiate with pure cosmic energy.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 March, 08:05
oui bien sur 🤗💖💫que de fierte de voir ces enfants ..tous cousins 🙏🥰

15 March, 08:23
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
we are all brothers and sisters under the sun. one race, saving humanity. there is no faster way to do so, than this right here. everyone talks about when the movie will end, this is the way to fast forward.