: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 March, 07:51
people of the world, we need your spirit more than ever. just like these children, join me in a worldwide meditation on march 24. i have not found a time yet, but will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
what i see here its

a massive #BATTERY AND ANTENNA SENDING SOMETHING TO ABOVE
a a zillions of obligated kids to stay quiet and boring simulating that are meditating
08:40 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 March, 08:50
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
how you percieve the world is a perception of your inner being. children are direct links to the Creator. the world has not tainted their minds or souls. they radiate with pure cosmic energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 08:54
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
that apparently its what NEED THE MOST the alleged dark entitities has not this thing

by example .

what necessety would have god or ... the #SOURCE .. or whatever ....

to make a construction like this ?? to channel all these pure energy - attention ??

15 March, 09:06
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
in this higly sofisticated skecth what i a mean
when arguing the the #SOURCE or god .. dont need any physical of artificial structure to #channel better to any precise or particular point
energy or vibration of any kind

#MASS #mediation #Thailand
#TheGreatAwakening