Only people mentioned by FACES_OF_PATRIOTS in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 October, 12:08
In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication
yea thats the problem we had some real piece of shit presidents the last 100 years hard to fix all that in 1 term

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
04 May, 06:06
Most marines refuse to take the jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 May, 05:48
HEROES< real ones, God IS the winner, and ya'll untold respect from me. Beyond words.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 March, 02:22
aucun doute 😎✊

1776 Again @BludGeonT
14 March, 01:41
This is a GLORIOUS and Patriotic photo and it hits home and I know it makes us all smile. We are the strongest nation of free patriots and We The People are backed by the strongest and most respected and feared military in the world.

For those still asleep who would say this is photoshopped, I ran some photo forensics on it and it is authentic 100%

Karen Lou @Sapphire
14 March, 01:08