Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
15 March, 10:11
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Here is the phone number to Galveston Texas Police Department. Light them up like a Christmas tree about the POS it does not deserve to wear the badge any more than does the police commissioner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 March, 10:04
WE the people need to stop this...its wrong in so many ways!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sound of Freedom Full Movie @SoundFreedom
15 March, 06:35
Watch Sound of Freedom Full Movie

Watching This Movie Are you interested ???

Register Now if you want to watch it

⁣❤ WATCH ℕ𝕠𝕨 ➡ https://t.co/iOsXcpSwHR

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

#SoundOfFreedom💪 #jimcaviezel #EduardoVerastegui #MiraSorvino #BillCamp #JoséZúñiga #KurtFuller #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #QANON #thestormisuponus #SaveOurChildren #Draintheswamp #darktolight #HoldTheLine

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
13 March, 07:53
Private businesses can exclude anyone they want, for any reason. If the bank people are all highly delusional, and think you are a threat to them when unmasked, they could limit your access to their premises. Wouldn't you want the right to do that with your private business?

Robin Oxman @Robino
13 March, 07:51
Wrong on so many levels...whee do I begin....in Teaxs really I heard they shoot ppl there.....

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
13 March, 07:50
The commie behind the badge has violated his oath to uphold the constitution and he should be shot in the head.

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
13 March, 07:27
When I see this what makes my blood really boil are the people on the sidelines doing NOTHING to stand against this tyranny!

Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
13 March, 07:05
If this doesnt bother you, you already have stockholm syndrome!!! Also I hope all cops out there watch this video and watch for any case to come out of this. You will find that if anybody gets in trouble it will be the arresting officer not the bank who made the call putting the officer in that position. She would have been out of the bank with zero incident in the next ten minutes. Was it worth it?

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
13 March, 06:57
This country is fucked FOREVER! Just had a similar experience! Not arrested but he was an asshole none the less! Sick of this shit and it needs to STOP!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
13 March, 06:44
Unbelievable!!! And people wonder WHY the community dislikes many of the officers!!! This arrogant atitude is hard to take at times!!

chore Toke @choretoke
13 March, 06:28
THIS F@#KING COP IS A COWARD❗️🤬🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

chore Toke @choretoke
13 March, 06:26
BACK THE BLUE MY ASS, SPECIALLY WHEN THEYRE TREATING SENIORS LIKE THIS, THIS F#$KING COP SHOULD BE ASHAME, THEY TREAT BLM/ANTIFA CRIMINALS WITH MORE RESPECT❗️🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
13 March, 07:13
In response chore Toke to her Publication
The bank calling it in put him in that position. She would be gone without incident otherwise. The cop was actually doing his duty and when she got frustrated and said he must have problems he changed his demeanor toward her immediately. Cops see the worst of humanity most of their days so don't be surprised when they react quickly and aggressively to any insults. The blame falls on the bank in my opinion. Imagine an older boy telling two younger boys lies just to watch them fight, same thing here.

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
13 March, 06:05

Kyle Iversen @KT77
13 March, 06:03
unless you r wearing N95 no virus is stopped by mask. WTF were those people just standing there not helping her!!!!!!! Seriously praying hard for that policeman who acted a fool, who else thinks he was on an ego trip, he did NOT communicate that he was going to arrest her unless she left, just pushed her to the ground. This is bullshit.

chore Toke @choretoke
13 March, 06:27
In response Kyle Iversen to his Publication
Wearing an N95 doesnt stop a virus either🧐

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
13 March, 05:59
who wants to represent this lady in court. the case is cut and dried.
easy win.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 March, 05:57
and they want us to "back the blue" lol

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
13 March, 05:57
😡🙏

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
13 March, 05:15
what is the name of thd bank ?

karen hennigar @zeffwood
13 March, 05:15
They lifted the mask mandate but the businesses are still requiring masks in Austin.

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
13 March, 05:14
btw anyone know what bank this is????

13 March, 05:14
ps.. everyone in that line should have withdrew their money

13 March, 05:13
This poor women!! This is no way to treat other human beings.. Let me ask this correctly.. so, its ok to abort a baby,(not in my opinion!) my body, my rights.. but I cant choose wether or not to wear a mask.. This shit has got to stop!!!

Michael Catino @MCanon
13 March, 05:05
Bad, stupid and asshole cops have to go. There is no room left for their kind.

Less Messman @Cardigansrule
13 March, 04:45

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
13 March, 04:05
THERE wasnt "1 honest MAN" in that bank. There were castrated men, who I would NOT want with me in a fox-hole. (I have an itchy trigger finger) . PLEASE send this to EVERY Texan and Everyone else too. IF You have to wear a mask in a bank, then go find another place to put YOUR Money. 1776 2.0

Data Gramma @Vic
13 March, 05:06
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
That is the saddest part about this video. All those people in the bank and not one stepped up to the plate. The least they could gave done is take their masks off too for solidarity.

ang guar @tinydancer
13 March, 04:03
Businesses are still requiring masks in Texas, and most people are happy to comply. If this is happening in Texas, it will be the same in many other states. No one helped this woman, because they are good to go with masks. Until the people are shown the truth about the virus, masks and vaccines, this is going to be the reality of everyday life for many people. I will be making changes in the way and with whom I do business in Texas going forward. The is complete, unconstitutional bullshit!

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
13 March, 05:16
In response ang guar to his Publication
Same here in Missouri Business are requireing masks and it is a no mask mandate state but cities like Branson still have mandate in place. So I just leave. If i dont have anywhere to shop ill shop online.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
13 March, 03:59
I would take ALL mine out!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 March, 03:51
I double dog dare them to do that to me. 🤣🤣
God knows what he is doing, I would have not been that calm and prolly gotten tazed lol

Aga MAGA @Agam04
13 March, 03:36
Wait, masks mandate was lifted in TX. WTH????

karen hennigar @zeffwood
13 March, 05:17
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
yes but you wouldn't know it..business still want masks I guess.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
13 March, 03:29
A class action, also known as a class action lawsuit, class suit, or representative action, is a type of lawsuit where one of the parties is a group of people who are represented collectively by a member or members of that group.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 March, 03:37
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
We need some honest patriotic attorneys to make themselves known. If this is not stopped it will only be the beginning. IT WILL NEVER END.

USING THE SAME ARGUMENT THEY USED AGAINST BAKERS FOR NOT BAKING CAKES FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGES SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO BEGIN.